ADVERTISEMENT

Lesson learned?

gordo107

Mar 9, 2013
Just like the DB's running around and showing pics wearing DBU tee's before the LSU game, and this week with some trash talk. That's twice this year this has blown up in UT's face. Maybe tone down the rhetoric and just play. Not good to talk when you can't back it up. Proud effort today by the D, but I hope a lesson learned.

I remember the good old days, when Earl got into the end zone and just flipped the ball to the ref and walked back to the sideline... He knew he would be going back in there often enough... no big deal.

It aint the good ole days. Hasn’t been for a long time.

That was when FB was FB, now its just Smerf shit, all the rules changes and stuff,back in the day they were to busy practicing their asses of in the heat on the San Jac field with blood on their jerseys and they was sopping wet from practice, no BS from DKR back then,,,

And thing is, those "good old days" teams would get beat by today's teams. Things change. Gotta evolve with the times to be successful.

We need to start giving Recruits Daddy's New Tractors and Mothers jobs and new homes again...LOL I still wonder how much Hurts cost to go to OU?

Heck FB, I heard he paid us a good bit to come here!

You got bad Fu*cking ears then! Maybe ya'll should try for a Natty sometimes, every time OU gets to top tier Bowl, they lose the MFer? Why would a Heisman type player leave a school thats winning Natties every year to come to one that never does? Saban found out the boy couldn't pass aginst a good top tier team and thats why he went with Tua cause he could, from what I seen, Hurts can sure run, but, he's not a good passer when he got pressure on him..it don't mean nothing now, not a thing!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT