ADVERTISEMENT

Let's have some class..

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
First off. Good year horns and it was fun talking all year with you guys . MM , Clob , and many morer posters thanks for the football talk. this year was hard for me. I'm 29 and my father passed away this year and he is the reason I am such a big fan like I am today. I really felt like this season we were going to win a title Because he was up above pulling the strings. Sadly not the case. Regardless I am very proud of where this team is heading .

Now look we all know the refs where absolutely garbage today. So many missed calls. So many Bs calls and both ways but we definitely got the raw end of that stick.

With that being said we have some fans on here who are extremely to salty and toxic. We had a great year and for the most part the sooners on this site are respectful and level headed , well as much as they can be rooting for BlowU. Let's have some class and not be Aggy and make excuses and spue hate.

It was a great season guys.

Hookem and BTHO of Georgia!!

It's 11 25 here in ft worth and OU Still sucks

\m/ \m/

First off. Good year horns and it was fun talking all year with you guys . MM , Clob , and many morer posters thanks for the football talk. this year was hard for me. I'm 29 and my father passed away this year and he is the reason I am such a big fan like I am today. I really felt like this season we were going to win a title Because he was up above pulling the strings. Sadly not the case. Regardless I am very proud of where this team is heading .

Now look we all know the refs where absolutely garbage today. So many missed calls. So many Bs calls and both ways but we definitely got the raw end of that stick.

With that being said we have some fans on here who are extremely to salty and toxic. We had a great year and for the most part the sooners on this site are respectful and level headed , well as much as they can be rooting for BlowU. Let's have some class and not be Aggy and make excuses and spue hate.

\m/ \m/

Thing was most of the penalties called on its were accurate. But there were a couple of critical calls where OK was guilty but the refs didn't see it.

I'm very sorry about losing your father at such an early age. I realize how lucky I still had both of my parents in my 60's my mom passed away but my dad is still around.

The reason why most OK fans on here are respectful is because LonghornMM won't tolerate them if they aren't.

\m/ \m/
Sorry to you hear about your dad. That has to be tough for a young man. Great post.

Reactions: hookem777
I lost my pops on Sept 12 2014. He was 6'2 and 235 lbs. He ran 3 miles every night. 69 years old. I was the rock of the family for 6 months. I didn't flinch, blink, or cry. 6 months later I was driving from my condo in Gruene to Austin and as I pulled up to I-35, a scant mile from my home, I thought I was having a heart attack. I had to pull over in the exxon parking lot, I parked and lost it. I won't go into the details but it's safe to say I've never cried like that ever. Ever. Ever. And never since.

In my opinion........ you don't truly become a man until your daddy dies. Some may disagree, and that's fine. But when that day happens, you're left with all your daddy taught you. And you better God damn remember those lessons.

Because he won't be teaching them to you again. Ever.

\m/ \m/

Sorry about your dad young man.
Nice post. I am as partisan an Oklahoma fan as anybody but I believe that passion for your team, or anything else, isn't an excuse to be rude to people.
I personally like it when both Oklahoma and Texas are elite teams. You guys are headed back to that level and should be some fun RRS games ahead.
I could do without #44 though.

You want civility? Boot bell, chewygolfer, wolves, etc... They have no business here. If you are an ou fan, stay on ou board.

Reactions: Scholz
2300Nueces...isn't this the address of the Phi Delt house? My 2 sons were Phi Delts at UT. However, they were raised right and never lost their passion for OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL.

How could they attend UT and have a passion for ou football, doesn't make sense.

2300Nueces...isn't this the address of the Phi Delt house? My 2 sons were Phi Delts at UT. However, they were raised right and never lost their passion for OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL.

Why would ANYONE like Oklahoma football?? Its always been a thug, outlaw, cheating program that condones immoral and criminal behavior. OU sucks!

Reactions: Scholz
I'll assure you that if they attended when I did, we would have kicked their assess out. We did have some damn good parties tho.

You want civility? Boot bell, chewygolfer, wolves, etc... They have no business here. If you are an ou fan, stay on ou board.
You're the piece of shit hoping an OU player broke their foot! I like to have fun and banter back and forth, but that's complete trash on your part and something I would never say about a player of another Team. Yet, I'm not civil?!

ADVERTISEMENT