ADVERTISEMENT

Let's recap the bubble thread

utisdabomb12

Aug 12, 2013
Let's recap some of the comments from TexasAggies fan (aka Aggie_brent, 12thmanposter, gemba, factfinder, etc)

-"They will soon be a bubble team with a shot at losing six straight."
-"Yes we played pretty decent. I wouldn't be suprised if we passed you up in the others receiving votes next week."
-Texas will likely miss the tournament. Which puts our football and basketball team in a better state than Texas. I only commented because bomb started this silly bubble topic with his predictions. I added mine and it looks like I'm on the right track.
-"Wow! Don't even waste your time with this bomb guy. He just saw the Aggies pass his horns in the others receiving votes and he thinks it's conference scheduling. Does he know we are trending up in the bracket while his horns are headed out? What a joke!"
-"Can we get an update on these bubble teams? Has A&M moved far enough away to se rude themselves a spot? How's it looking for ut? Lmao, gotta keep this thread on the first page for a while."
-"Don't worry, it will all end soon."
-"We're on the good side of the bubble. Texas, not so much..."

Hey, dumbazz aggys remember how I said if Texas beats Baylor, K-Sate and wins the first big 12 tournament game they would make the tournament? Hey, dumbazz agyys remember how I said A&M would likely finish 2-3 or 3-2 down the stretch and miss out on the tournament?

Ashton-kutcher-laughing-top-10-vine-videos.gif

The funniest was the poster who accused you of being a negative jinx for UT and a positive jinx for ATM.
roll.r191677.gif

roll.r191677.gif

Outstanding.

He's got no balls. Pathetic that he never once showed up under that name again after the win over Baylor.

Repost from the other bubble thread....no. 15 seed Aggies, from New Mexico State.

You forgot to mention bomb how you said that Texas was nowhere near a bubble team. They were a bubble team till the last week of the season. Just sayin. Congrats for getting in. You guys did what you needed to do in the end. We didn't.

Only real question is.....If Kentucky wins the tournament does aggy hang a banner for taking them to overtime??!!

Originally posted by cml7374:
Only real question is.....If Kentucky wins the tournament does aggy hang a banner for taking them to overtime??!!
Of course. And a banner for the title itself because, you know, secsecsec.

Originally posted by 12thmanposter:
Next time you use my name, try to post my comments in the bubble thread.
Next time you feel like posting here, try to drown yourself in a dirty toilet first. Thanks.

"You forgot to mention bomb how you said that Texas was nowhere near a bubble team. They were a bubble team till the last week of the season. Just sayin. Congrats for getting in. You guys did what you needed to do in the end. We didn't."

Incorrect. I said Texas wasn't anywhere near the bubble once I started that thread. I actually said Texas would be on the bubble if they lost to WV, Kansas and OU.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"You forgot to mention bomb how you said that Texas was nowhere near a bubble team. They were a bubble team till the last week of the season. Just sayin. Congrats for getting in. You guys did what you needed to do in the end. We didn't."

Incorrect. I said Texas wasn't anywhere near the bubble once I started that thread. I actually said Texas would be on the bubble if they lost to WV, Kansas and OU.
Now they'll flock to the RPI thread for a while.... It's funny how far in their heads you are. They literally make a point of coming on here to combat your topics. It's hilarious.

"Now they'll flock to the RPI thread for a while.... It's funny how far in their heads you are. They literally make a point of coming on here to combat your topics. It's hilarious."

laugh.r191677.gif
They should learn after over 70 years of misery it's probably best to just keep your mouth quiet. Win and then talk.

"Incorrect. I said Texas wasn't anywhere near the bubble once I started that thread. I actually said Texas would be on the bubble if they lost to WV, Kansas and OU. "

Wrong again. You had a losing conference record when you made your statement. You were a bubble team then. You changed your tune when Texas started losing. It's what you do. Run mouth..team loses..you disappear..then change your tune or find another stat.[/B]

"You had a losing conference record when you made your statement."

I know you are an aggy and have no understanding of how to make the tournament, but you do understand that the committee doesn't look at conference record? Our losing conference record had no impact on our resume because the committee doesn't even look at it. But hey, good try dumbazz aggy. Two of the biggest misconceptions is that 1) The committee looks at conference record 2) Looks at how teams finish. They don't look at either, please study up before you run your mouth idiot.

This post was edited on 3/16 5:38 PM by utisdabomb12

"Only real question is.....If Kentucky wins the tournament does aggy hang a banner for taking them to overtime??!!"

laugh.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT