ADVERTISEMENT

LHN

horn wild

Dec 4, 2001
So I’m guessing it’s dead when Texas goes to the sec conf? Trying to get confirmation.

That’s what I’m afraid of…what’s it gonna cost now. I watch a lot of sports on LHN. Hopefully ESPN plus will not be too expensive.

ESPN+ is B12. We will be on SEC network. You won't be watching most of our non revenue sports anymore.

I already dropped the mlb, nba and nfl….I guess college sports might be next for me. Time will tell!

I already dropped the mlb, nba and nfl….I guess college sports might be next for me. Time will tell!
I will always root for the Horns.... We need to get better if I'm going to watch. Otherwise, I'll look up the score later.

Get with the times gentlemen. Everything is available for free these days. If there's a camera at an event, you can bet with confidence it's being streamed online.
I can't post links or apps here but can say an excellent place to start is reddit. As you get a little more savvy, you'll discover where and how to install unofficial apps from outside of the app store.
I recommend getting a subscription to a credible VPN for $10+/- for privacy and it also unlocks tons of otherwise region blocked content. I was just watching a tribal kickfighting tournament the other day because well......why not.

Get with the times gentlemen. Everything is available for free these days. If there's a camera at an event, you can bet with confidence it's being streamed online.
I can't post links or apps here but can say an excellent place to start is reddit. As you get a little more savvy, you'll discover where and how to install unofficial apps from outside of the app store.
I recommend getting a subscription to a credible VPN for $10+/- for privacy and it also unlocks tons of otherwise region blocked content. I was just watching a tribal kickfighting tournament the other day because well......why not.
Yes sir, I posted this info years ago. It's the secondary sports that are on LHN that will suffer. I have yet to find Longhorn baseball posted for free. The only sports I find posted for free are football and mens bball.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Yes sir, I posted this info years ago. It's the secondary sports that are on LHN that will suffer. I have yet to find Longhorn baseball posted for free. The only sports I find posted for free are football and mens bball.

Every now and then a regular season Texas baseball game is on one of the ESPN channels.

I’m in the 50’s club so I’m a little slow….I’ll take your advice and try and figure it out. Thanks

It seems like LHN has been a bit of a curse for you guys. I remember thinking we were all doomed because of the added media advantage you would have. It hasn't worked out that way and I still don't quite understand why.

It's out there but you are right about it being a little more sparse, don't know why though.

Tribal kickfighting.......... you fvckin with us?

• Haha
LHN had some good sides...I liked catching some home games that weren't on other sport channels, plus seeing some of the small school Texas opponents that you'd not see otherwise. It was a hit and a miss to catch some sec non football teams on the sec network, so having LHN was nice for watching the good guys.🤘

Reactions: westx
No sir. Aki kity. Looked like a good way to receive a blown out knee or at least one heck of a shin splint.
When I google "aki kity".....

You are totally fvcking with us.......

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT