ADVERTISEMENT

Little help from OB cause I'm in Europe

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
And I'm stupid and old-- can one of you young bucks send me a link to reddit or whatever so I can stream the game live tonight? Or today for you dudes. Much appreciation for your help.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
It would be very nice....sitting in Spain right now. Thanks to anyone who can help out.

Why would you want to waste your time watching our dumpster fire when you could be out enjoying european food, booze and wimin?

Reactions: diadevic
Ok Clob . . . Let me put my Nostradamus hat on and break out my cauldron of predictions.

Tech pulls out a nail biting 6 - 5 win. The UT offense looks inept and out of sync. TH goes for it on 4th down while in field goal range on 4 different ocassions and is stopped all 4 times. Beck reiterates that he is a great coach and offensive genius. Duvernay has 12 catches for 120 yards but no TDs. Sam runs the ball 13 times for 26 yards.

The UT defense has 1 sack but gives up 300 + yards passing and miss 23 tackles. The announcers wonder why we have no linebackers. Tony Orlando tells all who will listen that he is a great coach and defensive genius . . . but he may resume his singing career . . . All while squinting and looking really serious.

Now go and enjoy France!

A secret message for ya!

“Blessent mon coeur / d’une langueur / monotone”

Say this in France and you drink free!

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT