ADVERTISEMENT

Longhorn Football 2020, Nothing has changed

sidkrzy1

Gold Member
Nov 30, 2019
Let's be real, we have been watching this type of football from the Longhorns for 10 years, this is not a good team, way to many flaws

Reactions: westx
Lack of concentration, lack of execution and lack of effort at time. Dropped passes all game. Sam really misses Duvernay.

Reactions: sidkrzy1
Let's be real, we have been watching this type of football from the Longhorns for 10 years, this is not a good team, way to many flaws
We are soft.

We are really mentally weak.

We are undisciplined.

We are more concerned with being socially woke than playing football.

We lack conviction.

We are not coached well defensively and our offensive schemes are hit and miss.

We have individual talent.

We do not have team cohesiveness.

The kind of talk "we have to own our mistakes." Is pretty cheap.... a team the caliber of what we deserve in Texas should not be learning these lessons again and again and again on the field. There is an element of discipline that comes from preparation. It pains me when I see our players celebrating on the field for making a tackle after their RB has a gain of 6 or 7 yards.

That discipline comes from consistent coaching and leadership.

We have too many incredible athletes on the team to have this kind of showing.

Reactions: clob94
The kind of talk "we have to own our mistakes." Is pretty cheap.... a team the caliber of what we deserve in Texas should not be learning these lessons again and again and again on the field. There is an element of discipline that comes from preparation. It pains me when I see our players celebrating on the field for making a tackle after their RB has a gain of 6 or 7 yards.

All of this...

We played like crap last week and that was supposed to be the wake up call. And then we come out and look completely lost in every facet of the game in the 1st half today.

This program is a shit show.

what we deserve?....WTF is that? We have exactly the kind of team we deserve right now. The way we have gone about creating this shit show makes everythingclear. I swear....we have tricked talented players here to wither away.

How can this team underperform week after week? Herman needs to go. Hell, at least aTm went out and TRIED to spend their way out of mediocrity. We just sit here and take it. Cant afford it my ass! I say fire Herman right now.....and dont wait until seasons end.....I mean fire him in the middle of his locker room speech.

When Ou beats us, again, I am pretty sure Tommy will be gone at season's end. If Ou beats us, you can also count on 3-4 more losses. We were told Herman was a great recruiter, blah blah blah. Forget the experiment and hire someone who is proven at this high level. If Football is King in our State of Texas (like basketball is for Indiana) then lets start acting like it and hire the one man who has a proven record (Meyers) and be done with it.

UT Austin has been butchering the cash cow for 10 years. It's about to die, the covid was the needed catalyst. How about 3 SEC teams in the playoff, lol.

I got an email from UT asking for money to help offset Covid. I could not believe my eyes. UT needs money? Then I thought about the Dems New Green Deal and how Biden is going to stop Fracking and I realized that UT's golden goose may be cooked if there is no more evil fossil fuels to make money off of. So, UT Admin you better start preaching about the benefits of Oil and Gas if you still want a job.

I got an email from UT asking for money to help offset Covid. I could not believe my eyes. UT needs money? Then I thought about the Dems New Green Deal and how Biden is going to stop Fracking and I realized that UT's golden goose may be cooked if there is no more evil fossil fuels to make money off of. So, UT Admin you better start preaching about the benefits of Oil and Gas if you still want a job.
Oh ya. I got an email similar to that. It was one of those "we are going to send this out to the masses" type emails. And here I am, reading this email in my office, with a giant fvcking map on the conference table that has all these west Texas oil leases dotted all over it. And right there in the middle of the sweet spot at wolfcamp is who? Texas. I almost puked from laughing when I saw that email. It was like replacing tiny Oliver Twist with Jabba the Hut and having him say "please sir, may I have some more?" whilst simultaneously pissing on my boot and declaring a category 5 hurricane.

I'm sick of the bullshit, I'm done with the excuses, I'm tired of the virtue signaling, and I won't accept any more of the lies.

This university is slipping toward an abyss. Out of one corner of their mouth they preach about social responsibility and fiscal responsibility and global warming and how persons of color don't get a fair shake in life-- and out of the other corner of their mouth they charge shit tons of money to go to school there, make billions off of oil, allow the Chinese to come in and go to school on grants, print diplomas for people that can't actually hack it academically to pump up their minority graduation numbers, and beg alumni to fund it all.

I'm done. I'm not sending the school another dollar.

ADVERTISEMENT