ADVERTISEMENT

LonghornMM is back in charge

Ketchum

Resident Blockhead
Staff
May 29, 2001
Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop by and let you know that MM has been reinstated as the chief mod of this board.

We talked through and set up some new guidelines of protocols with regards to suspensions that should prevent future issues like the one for last month.

Personally, I just wanted to give MM a huge attaboy for being a good dude and taking on chores that few others have ever asked for.

Happy New Year's.

I'm waving my tally wacker around for you!
giphy.gif

Hey guys,

I just wanted to drop by and let you know that MM has been reinstated as the chief mod of this board.

We talked through and set up some new guidelines of protocols with regards to suspensions that should prevent future issues like the one for last month.

Personally, I just wanted to give MM a huge attaboy for being a good dude and taking on chores that few others have ever asked for.

Happy New Year's.
How about me for the job I did being the interim mod?:D

I hear MM drove a hard bargain and was requiring Tom Herman type money

Hopefully a new vote of confidence from Ketch, and an impressive big win by Texas will have LonghornMM more positive for the Horns this year:)

Reactions: weevilcatch
Yeah when things get going bad this place gets full of whining and crying. Gives me a headache, so I had to tune it out around mid season. Lol[/QUOT

Believe me I can relate. I don't have any problems with any posters but after the OK game this was the last place I wanted to. be. And as for me and our fb team I going to fold my arms and take and wait and see attitude for the next 9 months.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
ADVERTISEMENT