ADVERTISEMENT

LonghornMM

"You tweeted mbhorns and who I think is gemba multiple times tonight. Are you denying this?"

I tweeted at MBHorns and then Gemba the troll chimed in. I have him blocked. I don't see a thing he tweets at me on Twitter. My tweets were directed at MBHorns.

This post was edited on 3/1 6:58 PM by utisdabomb12

Originally posted by LonghornMM:
Originally posted by utisdabomb12:

Is it possible to IP ban? Granted, I know it's fairly easy to get around an IP ban.
No, but it's no big deal. I can track IP's and ban someone who re-registers. It's not that difficult to compare someone's IP's and posting style.
Can you go look at the WRTS topic? Scholz replied to himself. I think he forgot to change usernames. Then bomb and Scholz jumped in together. They even posted the exact words as well.

"Can you go look at the WRTS topic? Scholz replied to himself. I think he forgot to change usernames. Then bomb and Scholz jumped in together. They even posted the exact words as well."

roll.r191677.gif
Schulz is a good poster, I appreciate the compliment. I wish he would post more over here, he posts very good info on ShaggyBevo. Sad thing is aggys like yourself run good posters off.

"You tweeted mbhorns and who I think is gemba multiple times tonight. Are you denying this?"

I tweeted at MBHorns and then Gemba the troll chimed in. I have him blocked. I don't see a thing he tweets at me on Twitter. My tweets were directed at MBHorns.

This post was edited on 3/1 6:58 PM by utisdabomb12
Go look at all your reply tweets to him when you replied to mbhorns. You included gemba. Why do you lie si much?

Gembas tweet.
"Wow, San Diego just owned Texas. From 2-6 to 4-6. LOL!"

Originally posted by gemba3:
For the record, I've had three accounts now. I feel sorry for what you deal with now. I hope bomb stops his witch hunt now. All three of my accounts have had my name in them so all of the other 15 or so bomb talks about aren't me. FactFinder reminds me of BattalionEx. I like what he is doing.
Originally posted by TexasAggiesFan:
For the record, I came by to see how the game was going. Which was almost two hours after gemba posted this. Funny that you guys still think that me, FactFinder, and others are gemba after he tells you all his accounts. Get over him fellas![/QUOTE]
Funny that the wording in this post runs very concurrent with the OPs first post in the thread.

How would you know about his 'witch hunt' ot TexAgsFan?

Look, we get that you've had more than 3 screen names. And you want to lie and only own up to 3 of them. Thats lame. And your trolling schtick along with your obsession (with UT, bomb, and now FactFinder) is old.

"Go look at all your reply tweets to him when you replied to mbhorns. You included gemba. Why do you lie si much?"

That's because he chimed in response to MBHorns. My first tweet didn't even have Gemba tagged. Like I said, my tweets were directed at MBHorns. I have Gemba blocked on Twitter, I don't even know what he said. You seem very invested though, Gemba.
laugh.r191677.gif

"Funny that the wording in this post runs very concurrent with the OPs first post in the thread."

laugh.r191677.gif
For someone that doesn't know Gemba he seems very interested in defending him. Like I've said, about 85 percent of the socks on here are Gemba. I knew factfinder and texasaggiesfan were gemba literally 5 posts in.

This post was edited on 3/1 7:35 PM by utisdabomb12

"Go look at all your reply tweets to him when you replied to mbhorns. You included gemba. Why do you lie si much?"

That's because he chimed in response to MBHorns. My first tweet didn't even have Gemba tagged. Like I said, my tweets were directed at MBHorns. I have Gemba blocked on Twitter, I don't even know what he said. You seem very invested though, Gemba.
laugh.r191677.gif
Are you really saying there aren't tweets out there from you that have gemba and mbhorns in them? If you have him blocked then you contacted him. You tweeted him. Stop trying to deny it! Here is one....

From bombtwitter
@MBHORNStwitter @gembatwitter Maybe we can borrow one of A&M's baseball national titles....they are just that good.

"Are you really saying there aren't tweets out there from you that have gemba and mbhorns in them? If you have him blocked then you contacted him. You tweeted him. Stop trying to deny it! Here is one...."

Do you have any idea how twitter works? Gemba was tagged in a previous tweet because he was tweeting at MBHorns. I've had Gemba blocked for months on twitter. Just because Gemba's name is tagged in a tweet doesn't mean I was responding to him, I don't even know what he's been tweeting and I don't care.

We get it, you are gemba.

This post was edited on 3/1 7:42 PM by utisdabomb12

And another..

@MBHORNS @gemba So many I can't count. The free board is horrible. Nothing but aggie trolls.

AND ANOTHER

@MBHORNS @gemba It's a free board so I kind of expect it, but man aggies have some serious problems.

"And another..@MBHORNS @gemba So many I can't count. The free board is horrible. Nothing but aggie trolls."

Again, you have no understanding of how Twitter works. I apologize for your plight, gemba. This isn't going anywhere so I'll block both you and factfinder. Hopefully MM will ban 2 obvious socks that are Gemba.

I understand how twitter works. When you reply to a tweet it's your responsibility to make sure who is getting the reply. If you were talking to just mbhorns, gemba would not appear or you should of removed him. happens all the time in recruiting tweets. Fans go at it and forget to remove the recruit.

utisdabomb12

For the love of God will you please just not respond to this poster?.....or for that matter any poster who is trying to get under your skin? When you keep responding you give them exactly what they want. He is an aggy therefore he is a moron and he hates Texas and Texas fans more than he likes aggy!!!

Just let him twist in the wind. He will look foolish......AND MAYBE LEAVE THIS SITE!

Whether I respond or not will make no difference, other people on here will respond. We've been over this. I ignored all the trolls for about a week and every thread ended up the same. Only recourse is to ban the trolls. Wait and watch, I now have texasaggiefan on ignore and every thread will continue to be derailed.

They don't get under my skin at all, so as long as threads continue to be derailed I'm going to respond. I have texasaggiesfan on ignore now just because his act is boring.

This post was edited on 3/1 8:41 PM by utisdabomb12

Originally posted by TexasAggiesFan:

Originally posted by LonghornMM:

Is it possible to IP ban? Granted, I know it's fairly easy to get around an IP ban.
No, but it's no big deal. I can track IP's and ban someone who re-registers. It's not that difficult to compare someone's IP's and posting style.
Can you go look at the WRTS topic? Scholz replied to himself. I think he forgot to change usernames. Then bomb and Scholz jumped in together. They even posted the exact words as well.
You DO realize that both scholtz AND dabomb have BOTH been here for years and years right? And not at the same time or ater a ban to one or the other..... they have a HISTORY of posts here that PROVE they arent the same person... why you continue to deflect and defend gemba is beyond me.... ut hey, maybe you are just another sock puppet he created..... dont knwo why you would be defending him soo hard... even AFTER MM stated he had been banned multiple times for being a troll.....

Why dont you move along to another thread..... especially since you cant answer why we should believe gemba about the screen names he admitted etc that I have been hounding you to answer...... the more this goes on, the more i am starting to think you are either gemba or a personal friend of him in real life......

"Can you go look at the WRTS topic? Scholz replied to himself. I think he forgot to change usernames. Then bomb and Scholz jumped in together. They even posted the exact words as well."

roll.r191677.gif
Schulz is a good poster, I appreciate the compliment. I wish he would post more over here, he posts very good info on ShaggyBevo. Sad thing is aggys like yourself run good posters off.
Bomb I don't have a dog in this fight but I did find your comment interesting about wishing Scholz would post more over here considering he has 32,000+ posts.

"Bomb I don't have a dog in this fight but I did find your comment interesting about wishing Scholz would post more over here considering he has 32,000+ posts."

He doesn't post over here much anymore. He posts on Shaggy much more, probably for a reason. Like I said, he has good insight on recruiting and other topics. I hope trolls aren't disincentivizing good posters like him from posting here, that would be a shame. All I know is I see him posting on Shaggy much more then over here nowadays.
This post was edited on 3/1 11:54 PM by utisdabomb12

ADVERTISEMENT