ADVERTISEMENT

Longhorns in this years draft

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Going by what I'm reading on the draft projections there should be 5 horns drafted next week. Look at it this way we've had 5 players drafted the last 2 years what does that tell you? So here's what I'm reading

Ossai late in the first round maybe 27th or 28th. Or the 2nd round. Hey NO is 28th I could dig it if he played there.

Cosmi 2nd round

Sterns 4th round

Ehlinger and Graham 6th or 7th round. I joked about it last week but 1 list has Sam going to AZ. I mean I was kidding when I said it I lmao.

Around the time of SB47 I saw on TV that TX was tied for 2nd with SC for most players in the NFL. Man has that changed the last 10 years I don't know if we even a fraction of that amount now. We have not had a 1st round draft in 6 years and if Joseph doesn't go it'll be 7. I mean how can we compete with that when we go against the other blue bloods?

I try to get carried away when I talk about Justin but man it really sucks that our best player in the NFL is a kicker. Thank about that for a minute. That said good luck next week to the kids and always

HookemHorns

Bruh-‐ sometimes your sarcasm is obvious. Sometimes it's not.

You're complex that way.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Bruh-‐ sometimes your sarcasm is obvious. Sometimes it's not.

You're complex that way.
Alas we are all complex. From what I've read this is the most uncertain draft ever. I mean the way the season played out limited contact between scouts and players. Beyond Trevor Lawrence nothing is certain.

This might interest you guys.
Alas we are all complex. From what I've read this is the most uncertain draft ever. I mean the way the season played out limited contact between scouts and players. Beyond Trevor Lawrence nothing is certain.
This might interest you guys. I could dig it if Sam went to the ravens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT