ADVERTISEMENT

Looks Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
On the front page of Yahoo!@

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/a81d...2dc5caa3e2/ss_former-university-of-texas.html
The Texas Longhorns hit another bump in the road of rebuilding their football program back into a national power. Recently a former player, DeShon Elliot, made accusations on Twitter. Elliot was a safety for the Longhorns and was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in the sixth round of this year’s draft. He made claims that the staff at Texas were “bad talking” him and that they should “keep his name out of their mouth.” Elliot has since deleted the tweets but it seems that his time at Texas did not end well. It has been rumored that this all stemmed from a pool party that Elliot threw and current Longhorn players were encouraged not to associate with him. Head Coach Tom Herman said he was “disappointed” ...

Hellva front page, said before the gift that just keeps on giving! This madness needs to stop whoever fault it is..

Hook'em

On the front page of Yahoo!@

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/a81d...2dc5caa3e2/ss_former-university-of-texas.html
The Texas Longhorns hit another bump in the road of rebuilding their football program back into a national power. Recently a former player, DeShon Elliot, made accusations on Twitter. Elliot was a safety for the Longhorns and was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in the sixth round of this year’s draft. He made claims that the staff at Texas were “bad talking” him and that they should “keep his name out of their mouth.” Elliot has since deleted the tweets but it seems that his time at Texas did not end well. It has been rumored that this all stemmed from a pool party that Elliot threw and current Longhorn players were encouraged not to associate with him. Head Coach Tom Herman said he was “disappointed” ...

Hellva front page, said before the gift that just keeps on giving! This madness needs to stop whoever fault it is..

Hook'em

It is Elliott's hanger-oner's. The staff told Elliott he'd benefit from another year and the 'agents' told him to grab that cash. Elliott falls to the 6th round and blames the staff instead of seeing they were correct. Also, keep in mind the Elliott dated/dates Strong's daughter. That isn't going to make him very objective when it comes to Herman.

This is old news. What, about a week or so old? FB, just stop with all of the negativity towards Herman and the Texas program. Can you post something without being negative? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Metcalf #2
It is Elliott's hanger-oner's. The staff told Elliott he'd benefit from another year and the 'agents' told him to grab that cash. Elliott falls to the 6th round and blames the staff instead of seeing they were correct. Also, keep in mind the Elliott dated/dates Strong's daughter. That isn't going to make him very objective when it comes to Herman.

Need to put a gag order on his ass. Hell I 'll gag him for 50 bucks and a six of Buckhorn!

Hook'em

This is old news. What, about a week or so old? FB, just stop with all of the negativity towards Herman and the Texas program. Can you post something without being negative? :rolleyes:

If you say so MM, the Texas program I would die for, I am negative cause its going to shit with all these distraction and its a great University that should not have to weather this kind of crap, as for Herman , well that will work itself out one way or another...and the article no matter how old is still playing a front page Marquee in the news even after a week..I 'll just ask ya a question? Whos gonna stop this crap if not Herman, since ya believe in him so much?

I have talked shit about Herman I confess but, never the program , just the way the programs going...I have been a Longhorn fan since 1958 and how many other old timers like the way this happening? a bunch...

Hook'em

Buckhorn!? Talking about dirty deeds done dirt cheap!
List of things nastier than buckhorn:
1) Pearl Light
2) Anything else produced by Olympia. Yuck.

I think Lone Star came out with it?
I know Texas Pride was Pearl
I drank a lotta Falstaf and Hams in the 60's and Schlitz Tall Boys

I am surprised you remember that Armadillo piss..LOL!

Hook'em

He probably has trouble listening to good advice, or maybe CS and his Daughters in his ear, or his Agent was filling him full of shit, Agent make their money hustling these young guys wonder how much the NFL trust him running his mouth about Texas?, Would he do it against them? He won't last long, something will happen up there and he can't help himself. The moment he talked to that Agent, Herman should have kicked him out...to be with his Hanger on's, if ya got to have a entourage then they want something in return for hanging around.

Hook'em

If you say so MM, the Texas program I would die for, I am negative cause its going to shit with all these distraction and its a great University that should not have to weather this kind of crap, as for Herman , well that will work itself out one way or another...and the article no matter how old is still playing a front page Marquee in the news even after a week..I 'll just ask ya a question? Whos gonna stop this crap if not Herman, since ya believe in him so much?

I have talked shit about Herman I confess but, never the program , just the way the programs going...I have been a Longhorn fan since 1958 and how many other old timers like the way this happening? a bunch...

Hook'em

Whatever, but I've asked you numerous times to stop posting crap like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT