ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Biden has the support of the troops....

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
R. Scott Sicario 2.0 (@SicarioScott) Tweeted:
The View From Biden s Motorcade. (What Do You Notice) https://t.co/qHr7TK2Xya

One of the vehicles in the POTUS motorcade-- trail vehicle-- I don't see any salutes and a lot of backs turned. Perhaps this is the taking of the knee that you get when you are TDY'd to DC to possibly have to shoot your own citizens.

One of the vehicles in the POTUS motorcade-- trail vehicle-- I don't see any salutes and a lot of backs turned. Perhaps this is the taking of the knee that you get when you are TDY'd to DC to possibly have to shoot your own citizens.
Looks like they’re all in ... for a commander in chief. Just not for the current one.

Biden is taking this country back in time to when the founding father's wore wigs I guess
https://indianexpress.com/article/w...der-person-for-senate-confirmed-post-7154493/
I'm not one for bashing people because of their personal appearance. It's not an ugly persons fault that God made them ugly. But it is your responsibility to clean yourself up as best you can and try to at least work with what you've got.

This dude/woman did the opposite. He was an unattractive male and then chose to become an even uglier female. It's like people with face tattoos. If you don't want me making fun of your sh!t, then don't have it out there for the world to see. This guy/gal deserves every joke thrown his/her way. I've never seen ugly on a scale like that.

Love it! I'm sure that the media won't report this though. Those that voted for Joe and the Ho are about to find out that there are consequences for who they voted into office. Today was a sad day in America. It will only go down hill from here.

Love it! I'm sure that the media won't report this though. Those that voted for Joe and the Ho are about to find out that there are consequences for who they voted into office. Today was a sad day in America. It will only go down hill from here.

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornMM
We can only hope that those that voted for Dominion will experience the consequences. Unfortunately, those people are cheering and clapping blindly anytime Joe and Heels Up say their draconian measures are “for the good of the people” and are the new normal. It is a sad day.

I'm not one for bashing people because of their personal appearance. It's not an ugly persons fault that God made them ugly. But it is your responsibility to clean yourself up as best you can and try to at least work with what you've got.

This dude/woman did the opposite. He was an unattractive male and then chose to become an even uglier female. It's like people with face tattoos. If you don't want me making fun of your sh!t, then don't have it out there for the world to see. This guy/gal deserves every joke thrown his/her way. I've never seen ugly on a scale like that.
Exactly. I mean it is what it is I guess but gosh damn he was better off staying a man because he sure as hell isn't getting any dates now from anyone.

Double whammy for him/her ... fugly and sucked at his/her job.

We can only hope that those that voted for Dominion will experience the consequences. Unfortunately, those people are cheering and clapping blindly anytime Joe and Heels Up say their draconian measures are “for the good of the people” and are the new normal. It is a sad day.
So are you saying you won't feel unity when Biden tightens gun laws and clamps down on free speech aimed at certain ideologicals? Well that's odd

I'm kinda surprised/disappointed that someone didn't moon him!!! Pr,,,k !!

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
So are you saying you won't feel unity when Biden tightens gun laws and clamps down on free speech aimed at certain ideologicals? Well that's odd
What do you mean “when”? As in past tense with regard to free speech right? No, can’t say I know any red-blooded citizens (outside of CA) that are bought in to the unity message.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Gentlemen, fellow Patriots, things are about to get very interesting.
Keep a close eye on how the left presents biden to the media in the next couple months because that will tell you all you need to know. Is he strictly scripted like obama or is he allowed to publicly stumble?..

Keep a close eye on how the left presents biden to the media in the next couple months because that will tell you all you need to know. Is he strictly scripted like obama or is he allowed to publicly stumble?..
Oh they won't show any video of his gaffes. They will coddle and protect him at every turn. Watch the video from today as he enters the white house.

He's got a listening device in his ear, you can see it, and someone is communicating with him. As he walks past the Marine security detail he mumbles "salute the marines" and never salutes them. As if someone reminded him to "salute the marines" and he simply repeated what he heard in his ear from his handler.

He is getting worse. It’s obvious. He will be closely guarded and with very little unscripted media access until Harris takes over — I give it 12 months. If the left were to allow him to publicly stumble, it would be a clear indictment of their choice to lead the country. The left bamboozled us and they’ll perpetuate the sham as long as they can. It’s worked thus far.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
After seeing some Biden love on the OU board tonight looks like I stumbled into the right place. Even though I prefer to get on Rivals sites to get away from the political b.s. But I can assure JDCPA plenty of red blooded citizens and vets in California not down with the unity crap. Right OutinCali?

Reactions: HornNation101
The sky is falling
The sky is falling
The sky is falling
Are you quoting the media from the last four years?

Here's what I care about most-- under Bush, I had a dozen friends come home in body bags.

Under Obama, I had 8.

Under Trump- zero.

We got involved in no new wars. We pulled out of the wars we were in. I can tell you with absolute certainty that we will be engaged in either a clandestine war that involves more than just our "black world" SOF community (like Fresh used to be) and our Special Activities Division (tier 1 JSOC guys blended with CIA)-- or an all out conventional conflict involving your everyday troops and sailors.

Say what you want about Trump, but what he didn't do was stick our noses in a place that we didn't belong.

Just consider the fact that in February 2020 Biden finished 5th in New Hampshire in the 1st Dem primary getting a whopping 6% of the Dem votes. Just 10 short months later he received 81 million votes to be the most popular person to ever be elected President in our nations history. Remarkable and sad that we allowed this fraud to happen in our country.

To me, Biden wasn't inaugurated today. He was installed.

I'm not trying to offend anyone but you guys, at least some of you guys just don't get it.

What happened on 1/6/21 was sedition and insurrection. And you had elected officials like Ted Cruz, and Josh Hawley, egging them on, shamelessly pandering to a bunch of neanderthals to make a run for 2024. They broke into the capital and killed 5 people. They were going to break into congress and kill elected officials. They had planned this we, as in the rest of America, should have prepared for this. And the capital police did little to stop it. Some of them were taking selfies with the rioters some of them helped them leave. And you guys are ok with this? Why?

Reactions: Sandmn
We've learned that many racist and right wing organizations have infiltrated our police and military. One of the people arrested was an active duty Houston cop. Some of the people are arrested were active duty and former vets. One of them was a former SEAL who has already expressed remorse for his actions. You know I took the step on 3/31/1978 and served honorably for 4 years. And I took an oath to protect all Americans not just the ones I liked.

The sky is falling
The sky is falling
The sky is falling
Yes, the sky is falling . . .
In case you missed it, a handful of technology companies that dominate the communications platforms in this country blocked the sitting President's accounts and with that his ability to communicate with the citizens of the country. This was accomplished with the tacit approval of the incoming administration. Imagine that, a sitting President that has no ability to communicate with the citizens of the country.

Although Congress has held hearings on possible Sherman Act antitrust and section 230 violations, these companies continue to operate unchecked. Indeed, Jack Dorsey is carefree and appears to be stoned at these hearings knowing he has absolute, unchecked power. He's part of the ruling elite.

Today, it is white conservative voices that are being censured. Another day, it may be other groups.

This is not a bullshit, academic discussion on first amendment limitations. It's real. So, yes, I do believe the sky is falling.

And as I've said before right wing violence is a far bigger threat to our internal security the FBI and DHS said it themselves. A study was taken and over a 10 year period 119 people died from right wing violence.

The fact of the matter is that if BLM had stormed the capital they'd have been shot on sight. The capital police would not have stopped to take selfies with the protesters. Say what you want but protesting against police brutality and the oppression that comes from it is one thing but protesting against votes legally cast is different. Combined with these right wing and racist organizations that have infiltrated our police and military these are the people who hate America. They want their America and only theirs.

For 4 years DT used his Twitter account to to make inflammatory comments. He finally went to far on 1/6/21 and he got banned permanently. There are times when even a president can go to far. And censorship against conservatives only? No because Louis Farrakhan a left wing America hating antagonist and notorious anti Semite and homophobe had his twitter account banned. So did his other Nation of Islam ilk. If I looked hard enough I'd find other left wingers whose Twitter accounts were banned.

These people who were banned were involved in anti American and plotting violent anti government protests. That's why they were banned. And when you do that you lose your privileges.

For 4 years DT used his Twitter account to to make inflammatory comments. He finally went to far on 1/6/21 and he got banned permanently. There are times when even a president can go to far. And censorship against conservatives only? No because Louis Farrakhan a left wing America hating antagonist and notorious anti Semite and homophobe had his twitter account banned. So did his other Nation of Islam ilk. If I looked hard enough I'd find other left wingers whose Twitter accounts were banned.

These people who were banned were involved in anti American and plotting violent anti government protests. That's why they were banned. And when you do that you lose your privileges.
How funny you missed all the inflammatory remarks made from the other side. If you can’t see the irony in these social media outlets only censoring the conservatives then I’m afraid you are just as blind and naive as you appear.

Biden was placed in this position just like Obama was. Biden is simply carrying out Obama and his handler's plans of fundamentally changing America. Don't think for a minute that Obama isn't compromised much worse than we know Biden is. This is the final selling out of America folks

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn

Kind of funny how Pelosi praised the National Guard troops for protecting D.C. but had a hissy fit at the thought of them being brought in to restore law and order to Seattle and other places where BLM and the ilk were burning down buildings to the tune of billions. Nobody respects your party and Biden is just whistling in the wind with his unity diatribe. He literally is a hologram, that's it.

BTW I see this as I'm typing. They've already started, let's see the outrage from the mediahttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-damage-Democratic-headquarters-Oregon.html

I'm not trying to offend anyone but you guys, at least some of you guys just don't get it.

What happened on 1/6/21 was sedition and insurrection. And you had elected officials like Ted Cruz, and Josh Hawley, egging them on, shamelessly pandering to a bunch of neanderthals to make a run for 2024. They broke into the capital and killed 5 people. They were going to break into congress and kill elected officials. They had planned this we, as in the rest of America, should have prepared for this. And the capital police did little to stop it. Some of them were taking selfies with the rioters some of them helped them leave. And you guys are ok with this? Why?

No, YOU don't get it. At all. You condemn what happened at the White House, but whistle and walk by all of the BLM, Antifa and leftist whack jobs and their "peaceful protests" last year. You remember, the rioting, looting, burning, vandalizing, murders, assaults, etc. All of that was called "protests" by the left wing media. The hypocrisy, double standard and dishonesty from the left is disgusting.

and still going on in seattle nd portland-- leftist $hitholes-- nightly. and how many of those are killed? though i do believe a certain amount of force would put an end to it. and i wouldn't have pity on any casualties. there's a price to pay for being that level of stupid--- we need to remind some people of that. instead of bailing them out, like heels up did.

Reactions: LonghornMM
ADVERTISEMENT