ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Sumlin may be gone

Lets say he wins this weekend at LSU, that gets them to what 8-4. Who in their right mind would want to take a job knowing that 8-4 isn't good enough? Yes I know he has been there for about 6 years, but you have to know that 8-4 is the minimum going forward and that anything less than that will get you fired. Thats a tough road to hoe.

Lets say he wins this weekend at LSU, that gets them to what 8-4. Who in their right mind would want to take a job knowing that 8-4 isn't good enough? Yes I know he has been there for about 6 years, but you have to know that 8-4 is the minimum going forward and that anything less than that will get you fired. Thats a tough road to hoe.

I agree. Maybe Chad Morris can come in and win with Sumlin's recruits. Their class is pretty good for next year..that may go south in a hurry.

Pretty sorry that the players had to learn that way. I bet they really respect their university now.

Ask Nebraska what happens when you fire a coach that won 8-9 games on a consistent basis. They’d kill for Bo Pelini, and Frank Solich right now.

Reactions: ASURAM2010
Nebraska should have never left the Big 12. I’m not saying they’d still be a national power if they’d stayed, but they definitely wouldn’t be as bad as they are now. Their Texas recruiting has been significantly diminished and they can’t sell the rivalry with OU anymore.

Nebraska should have never left the Big 12. I’m not saying they’d still be a national power if they’d stayed, but they definitely wouldn’t be as bad as they are now. Their Texas recruiting has been significantly diminished and they can’t sell the rivalry with OU anymore.

That's what happens when you blame others and make rash decisions off emotions

Of all the teams, which one would you be ok with letting them back in.
A) Mizzou
B) Huskers
C) Buffs
D) Aggys

Huskers was always a favorite W. The Buffs were really boring. Mizzou is the same way, boring. Aggy is aggy (little brother). It's no fun picking on the little brother lol

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
I’d take all 4 back. I liked the big 12. The rivalries. Gary Pinkel had Missouri in great shape to its last couple years in the big 12 and first couple years in the SEC. let’s be honest with the exception of TCU, Louisville, Utah who moved in to a power 5. It’s hard to argue any of the teams that moved conferences are better off today than they were when they moved.

Ok,why tell him and players before last game?/Why not wait till last game is over?Do you assume your going to lose to LSU? Are you motivating players to give him a farewell game?Does it show A&M adm lacks any class?

Ok,why tell him and players before last game?/Why not wait till last game is over?Do you assume your going to lose to LSU? Are you motivating players to give him a farewell game?Does it show A&M adm lacks any class?
Ucla firing their coach jump started the coaching carousel. Aggie is getting the word out early so Jimbo Fisher doesn't jump ship to another school.
Bad news is, Jimbo ain't coming to howdy town.

Morris is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT