ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the Aussies might have some balls after all

clob94

Aug 25, 2014

For those that don't know, Australia has had like a dozen cases over the last 2 months (something real low) and if you test positive, they come and "detain" you and take you to a special "quarantine camp" where they can monitor you 24/7. You say "fvck off", you go in cuffs.

Also, the government has instituted that you're only allowed to have 1 6 pack of beer, one bottle of wine, or 6 mixed drinks worth of liquir in your fridge at one time.

Think the aussies regret giving up their guns yet?

I’d say this is more one on one. No one had guns so it’s a straight up fair fight. And I agree with this protest **** limiting to 1 -6 pack!!

The Aussie sailors love to fight. That was my Navy experience back in the day. 1960's.

Last edited:
Reactions: toran
Not only that, but the Aussies have just told the French to pound sand on a submarine deal that they had in the works for years. The Frenchies had cost overruns and were unable/refused to adapt to Aussies growing strategic concern with China. The US and UK came in and offered nuclear subs and keeping it in the Anglosphere just made more sense. Took balls for the Aussies to walk away from the Frogs and it tells me that at least one person in our defense establishment is still awake and thinking about OUR national interests.

Reactions: toran
Not only that, but the Aussies have just told the French to pound sand on a submarine deal that they had in the works for years. The Frenchies had cost overruns and were unable/refused to adapt to Aussies growing strategic concern with China. The US and UK came in and offered nuclear subs and keeping it in the Anglosphere just made more sense. Took balls for the Aussies to walk away from the Frogs and it tells me that at least one person in our defense establishment is still awake and thinking about OUR national interests.
And Macron yanked the French ambassador to the US back to Paris as a response.

When a little French ferry pimp slaps a sitting US president, you know your president is a little bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT