ADVERTISEMENT

Lost Pines Resort: What say ye?

Oldmanastro

Jun 18, 2015
I’m planning on taking my family (wife 52, daughters 15 & 12) next week to Lost Pines Resort in Bastrop for 3 nights.

Yea or nea in these times?

Reactions: StrangerHorn
I’m planning on taking my family (wife 52, daughters 15 & 12) next week to Lost Pines Resort in Bastrop for 3 nights.

Yea or nea in these times?

I would rather load up all my shit and move to Alaska then go to Lake Bastrop...LOL, New Braunful might be better and make clob buy the beer...

Have fun! Keep ya mask on and keep ya distance from People..you should be ok..

It's a very nice golf course. it will kick your ass. Bring lots of balls.

Lots of balls.

It's a very nice golf course. it will kick your ass. Bring lots of balls.

Lots of balls.

Last time I played Golf, I ( shot a 89) on Barton Springs Pitch and Putt back in the 60's, it was a tough course with a 9 iron only and Putter, course ya could hit the traffic at S Lamar and Barton Springs rd if ya didn;t be careful, playing there helped my green game at Deep Eddy Muni good

I played there several years ago, challenging but also fun. I need to go play it again.

So I'm assuming all you guys are saying "yea" to go and not be a scairdy-cat of the COVID??

I've got lots of balls. Good clean balls.

Place is empty. They told me 20% occupancy. Usually get 1500 people over the 4th. Expecting 500.
On the dirty minded side of me, seems like a mother/daughter time. Lots of them.
Enjoying floating around the lazy river with my Yeti filled up.

Place is empty. They told me 20% occupancy. Usually get 1500 people over the 4th. Expecting 500.
On the dirty minded side of me, seems like a mother/daughter time. Lots of them.
Having mother/daughter fantasies I see.

You old horndog!

Are we talking trophy wives or first wives?

We need photos, if you can figure out how to do that impossible task on OB.

Gotta be careful with the photo taking. Family around and looking like a creeper pointing a iPhone X at the hot 35 year old mom with a 19 year old daughter.

Reactions: HornNation101
ADVERTISEMENT