ADVERTISEMENT

LSU head coach Ed Orgeron

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
Guess this guy Brady not gonna be here! Scratch him off the list

But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. LSU head coach Ed Orgeron, once the second-choice for the LSU job, behind our beloved Herman, says there’s “a plan in place” to counter any type of big-money offers the Longhorns can round up, according to the Associated Press.

Money talks. So we’ll have to see if Brady walks to Austin next year – or not.

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2...NxYDtOXVhrH1PAEjhMLr5iNIcL5G6IYOzsrCVReNcEm7A

We’ll see how LSU is without Burrow next year. He’s a damn good qb that does not come around too often, well, unless you’re Riley of course.

Speaking of Riley, why isn’t Herman going to call plays himself like Riley? Ain’t no scapegoating that way. Perhaps I answered my own question?

We’ll see how LSU is without Burrow next year. He’s a damn good qb that does not come around too often, well, unless you’re Riley of course.

Speaking of Riley, why isn’t Herman going to call plays himself like Riley? Ain’t no scapegoating that way. Perhaps I answered my own question?

Perhaps Bell!

Guess this guy Brady not gonna be here! Scratch him off the list

But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. LSU head coach Ed Orgeron, once the second-choice for the LSU job, behind our beloved Herman, says there’s “a plan in place” to counter any type of big-money offers the Longhorns can round up, according to the Associated Press.

Money talks. So we’ll have to see if Brady walks to Austin next year – or not.

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2...NxYDtOXVhrH1PAEjhMLr5iNIcL5G6IYOzsrCVReNcEm7A

If there is 1 place LSU can't beat Texas, it's a bidding war.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
Orgeron caught lighting in a bottle with Brady. Coach Gumbo is a very average coach. Time will show this to be true. LSU thinks that they "won" by hiring Coach Gumbo over Herman. Short term, yes, they did, but over the long haul, he won't be able to sustain what they did this season.

Burrow was universally considered to be a JAG before this season. Brady’s offense has made him a likely top 5 pick, not the other way around

Burrow is pretty damn accurate 78% IIRC. What I'm saying is that doesn't come around too often. My bet is LSU takes a decline next year.
Very possible. Also possible that they find another grad transfer to bolster their QB room until their recruiting catches up with their offense

Burrow is a lock to win the Heisman, and deservedly so with the numbers that he's put up. He'll be over drafted, as there is such a premium for QB's in the NFL. I don't see him doing much in the NFL though.

I don't know, he looks to have all the tools to me. I think he'll be successful in the NFL as long as he goes to a team.

Burrow is a lock to win the Heisman, and deservedly so with the numbers that he's put up. He'll be over drafted, as there is such a premium for QB's in the NFL. I don't see him doing much in the NFL though.
I think Burrow has all the intangibles to be a good quarterback in the NFL. He never seems to get rattled either. I think Fields at OSU has had as impressive a season as Burrow has had. He has 37 td passes to only 1 int.. not to mention he has only played 2 and a half quarter in about 8 of their 12 games.

I think Burrow has all the intangibles to be a good quarterback in the NFL. He never seems to get rattled either. I think Fields at OSU has had as impressive a season as Burrow has had. He has 37 td passes to only 1 int.. not to mention he has only played 2 and a half quarter in about 8 of their 12 games.

Burrow and his mannerisms and body language remind me of Nick Foles. Meh.

Hey he won a Super Bowl. Not really sure I would judge someone’s football capabilities off of body language or mannerisms though.

Hey, I've been wrong before, but I think I'm a pretty good judge of players. I just don't think that Burrow will be a success long term in the NFL. Time will tell. I feel the same way about Mayfield and felt the same about Manziel, Winston and several others.

Hey, I've been wrong before, but I think I'm a pretty good judge of players. I just don't think that Burrow will be a success long term in the NFL. Time will tell. I feel the same way about Mayfield and felt the same about Manziel, Winston and several others.
I definitely had the same thoughts about Manziel, Winston, and Mayfield. I get enjoyment out of Baker’s regression this year. Before you know it he will be out of the league.

Manziel wife files for divorce?? Shocked I tell you, shocked!!

Vince Young?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT