ADVERTISEMENT

Mack spilled his Kool-Aid

Originally posted by ChipBrown:

I just talked to Rod Babers after his show today (Friday), and he said he was called into Mack's office on the Tuesday after the BYU game, following some critical comments Babers made about the defense on the Monday show that week.

Babers said he even reported on his afternoon radio show on KVET-AM that he had gotten called into Mack's office.

But Babers said even though he and Mack disagreed during the meeting about how much Babers should speak his mind, his radio job as the team's sideline reporter was never threatened by Mack.

Babers said the meeting ended in a congenial way and there's been no problem since.
Thanks Chip

Mack's d**khead behavior confirmed. The mere fact he's investing any time in this is embarrassing.

Mack is playing the injury card to try and buy more time,to me that indicates he has no intention of leaving without a fight.--utx

where is Babers now....seems like it would be easy to confirm. sure he might not bring it up, but if someone else of stature does (meaning not just a fan), maybe he would confirm if it happened or not.

Originally posted by TexSays:

where is Babers now....seems like it would be easy to confirm. sure he might not bring it up, but if someone else of stature does (meaning not just a fan), maybe he would confirm if it happened or not.
Read Chip's post several posts above yours.

"Mack is playing the injury card to try and buy more time,to me that indicates he has no intention of leaving without a fight.--utx"
----------

Maybe but who would buy that excuse at this point? Texas didnt get the shit kicked out of them by BYU because of injuries. Powers isnt a dumbass. I've seen no one back off the Deloss reports. Some claim health wise even if he wanted to stay another year he couldnt. Chip is holding to he will transition out...Jesus claims the search for AD behind the scenes is already happening etc. We will see how this season shakes out but things prob take care of themselves with OU, OSU, and Baylor embarrass Texas badly. You think Mack has had heat this year so far...just wait till those three ass rapings occur. Things will be bloody in Austin when Bob Stoops drives the stake in and OSU/Baylor finish off the knockout. Not looking forward to seeing Texas get killed.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT