ADVERTISEMENT

Malik

horn01

Jan 14, 2015
long time no post, but some of you will recognize me. I've noticed a lack of any reporting on the Horns all summer. Come to think of it there wasn't much in the spring either. Kind of odd with a new coach. Doesn't seem like there is much activity here. Basically nothing on bleacher report.

Anyway, what's going on with Malik? Some Aggie posters on another site say he had some kind of altercation with a coach. Richardson posted an article about a "disconnect" behind the pay wall. Anybody know anything about this?

Nobody knows anything as the new staff has everything on lockdown. $9.95ers are making up 'content'.

Last edited:
aggy posters....nuff said. They are trying to say there is a disconnect between the staff and Malik?....They are still butt hurt from not getting him in the first place.

Ok...say you fall for this fake news....how do you explain the fact that Malik made his own way to the Opening? He was there recruiting hard for the Horns. Does that sound like a guy that is having altercations with the staff?.....aggys....sheeeeesh!

There's nothing to any of it.... Richardson is making an assumption because Malik isn't attending media days. An assumed disconnect is Taylor Hamm quality reporting/click bait.

Malik is doing his thing and remains a leader on the squad.

The article boiled down to why Malik wasn't asked to go to the annual Big12 Showcase. Malik is a great guy. He was on the radio yesterday (The HornFM) discussing that article. I don't know if you can listen on past shows, but maybe you can.

aggy is trying ANYTHING to try and cast doubts in recruits minds to try and stop the incredible momentum Texas has right now in getting top talent.

I also see where they are not talking about the "other beast" in Maliks recruiting class....Daylon Mack. At least Malik has been a starter his first 2 years....How has Mack's development gone so far?......yeah,yeah.....takes longer to get em secsecsec ready

Last edited:
Reactions: BringBackRoyal
aggy is trying ANYTHING to try and cast doubts in recruits minds to try and stop the incredible momentum Texas has right now in getting top talent.

I also see where they are not talking about the "other beast" in Maliks recruiting class....Daylon Mack. At least Malik has been a starter his first 2 years....How has Mack's development gone so far?......yeah,yeah.....takes longer to get em secsecsec ready
He can't hack it out there for more than a few snaps at a time. Heard he lost a bunch of weight, maybe he's game ready now.

It's the offseason. When you don't have anything to write about, people aren't going to send you 9.95/ month, so you make something up.

Reactions: oldhorn2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT