ADVERTISEMENT

MANY MANY THANKS FOR A YEAR I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER

May God continue to guide you and bless you, Jeff. Thanks for all you have done for OBs and your friends from here.

Reactions: duqu
Originally posted by a_hornsfan:
Have a Merry Christmas Jeff.

Give Linda a big ol hug from me.

Love you brother.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Billy,
You always one of the tops in mine and Lindas book...
You came out and helped with things without personal grain, which is exactly what Brodies Gift is meant for...
You will have our forever support and friendship for whetever you want to do in the form of whetever time/monetary we can afford or just cooking on the side at a 4th oj July Celebration

There are too many to THANK!!
This time of year just makes us remember the good things we can remember in everyone. I can't ever thank you, EricG, JoeyWa and all the other guys who helped large and small contribute to our cause

God Bless the Guys and Gals who make OB happen everyday
HOOKEM!!

LHR

Merry Christmas and continued blessings for you Jeff in the New Year!! So glad you are doing better. Wishing Linda, you and the boys a wonderful holiday season and Happy, Healthier and Blessed New Year!! All the best!!

Great to see your post. Glad you're on the mend. Spent a lot of time like many others here praying for your health. I regret not making any of your tailgates, but sure glad you're better. Merry Christmas and God Bless

LHR
I was all set to come to your tailgate a couple of years ago and last-minute events caused me to miss it. I will forever regret that.
Wishing you all the best and sure hope to meet you someday.

Merry Christmas to you, Jeff, as well as the rest of the family. So glad that you are doing better!!

Merry Christmas Jeff. You and the family. Here is to hoping 2015 is a great year for the Dillard family. You family's love for each other is profound and can only lead to the future being fantastic.

Bud

Originally posted by principal:
Hard to put a price on friendship, Jeff would be worth millions if he could.
He is among the group that is the very best OB has to offer; several of them here have posted here on this thread.

Reactions: HuffTex and duqu
Merry Christmas and a happy new year Jeff! You didn't miss much. Here's to a better 2015 season that you will be able to experience again!

JD, very glad to have you back on the board. Joeywa kept us well informed. Best wishes to you and your family this holiday season.

Originally posted by GuyPie9:
Jeff, I have never met you or talked to you on here, but I've heard a lot of great stories about you. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Me too, LHR. God Bless you, and I miss your cooking comments.

I consider Jeff one of the best feel-good stories of 2014. Every time I read one of your posts, I am so happy to know you are still with us. Most all of us would not have known you without OB, but we do and you helped build this lovely family more than anyone. Merry Christmas Jeff!

Originally posted by batcity:
I consider Jeff one of the best feel-good stories of 2014. Every time I read one of your posts, I am so happy to know you are still with us. Most all of us would not have known you without OB, but we do and you helped build this lovely family more than anyone. Merry Christmas Jeff!
SHIT MAN...

THAT MEANS A TON AND EVEN SOMEBODY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT COOKING THREADS
I PROMISE I WILL GET BACK TO IT QUICKLY.

THANKS TREY..MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS AS WELL
HOPE THE HOUSE IS STILL GOOD

HOOKEM AND A BIG 2015 AS WELL

HOOKEM
LHR

Merry Christmas Jeff to you and your family. So glad you're doing better.

ADVERTISEMENT