ADVERTISEMENT

MANY MANY THANKS FOR A YEAR I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER

Originally posted by Suchomel:
Merry Christmas Jeff to you and your family. So glad you're doing better.
JASON

THANKS FOR THE KIND THOUGHTS

I PRAY THE HOUSE, ALL THE KIDDOS AND YOUR BETTER HALF ARE DOING WELL

LINDA SAYS TO TELL KRISTEN HELLO FOR HER AS WELL

HOOKEM1

Reactions: duqu
Originally posted by Alex Dunlap:
Love ya man. The prayers for you, Linda and fam continue on our household.
ALEX
BEEN TOO LONG
GLAD YOUR DOING WELL AND STILL HAVE THE HOUSE ON THE EAST SIDE...I HOPE

Merry Christmas Jeff!!! You are a huge reason my family is as happy and settled in as it is. You played a huge part in my family's story and I owe you more than you could know. I know it's been a tough year for you, but I never had a doubt you would bust through everything you went through (mainly because Linda wouldn't give you a choice!). Merry Christmas from my family to yours buddy!

Also, just got two smokers for Christmas (1 Masterbuilt 30" and a Traeger) I could use your advice on. Give me a shout when you get a chance.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Hey LHR, I have never met you but you seem to be a great guy. Best wishes to you & your family in 2015!

Originally posted by LONGHORNREALTOR:
Originally posted by Alex Dunlap:
Love ya man. The prayers for you, Linda and fam continue on our household.
ALEX
BEEN TOO LONG
GLAD YOUR DOING WELL AND STILL HAVE THE HOUSE ON THE EAST SIDE...I HOPE
haha - still here man - you told me it would double in value like this but you never told me they would double my property taxes!!! ; )

Merry Christmas Jeff and the happiest of new year's!!

Sad we won't see you in line early on Saturday mornings anymore. Hurts to see y'all gone and Lot 80 (our lot) eliminated. The more things change.......

So glad you're still around and on the backside of recovery!

Merry Christmas Jeff. Really glad to see that you are up and at em again. You've been in our prayers this year and we continue to pull for you.

So glad to hear you are better. Don't won't the EX Deadman employees club to diminish in numbers.

Look for you back advising us on many topics again.

Gary Smithey / ges01@comcast.net / healthoftexas.com

Originally posted by c'est la vie:
Jeff, I never had the pleasure of meeting you in person, but the fact you are able to get back on this website and type your gracious message to all of us is a definite answer to a lot of prayers. I rejoice tonight for the birth of my savior, but also for your life and the progress you've made. May your 2015 be filled with nothing but blessings.

Merry Christmas
Posted from Rivals Mobile
+1
Well said

Merry Christmas and Joyous New Year

A message from Jeff that shouldn't be forgotten. That is, to have proper perspective and be thankful.

Originally posted by LONGHORNREALTOR:
Well, time for the many many thanks I have with friends. I could not ask for better friends I have met here over the years.

At tailgate, at football games. here online for hours a day...DAILY

This was a tough year, missed the first year at football in over 30 years!! I can remember the first game as Operations Manager for the UT Club and the first 2 levels of Suites as well as the Tower Suite and both sides of the press box on the other side. DeLoss, Mack and Co were lots of fun to be around a to entertain with them.

My first game to miss, I didn't even realize it....I was taken care of by many many many friends here as I was missing being a part of OB and my familys.

I will never ever tell or be able to show my apprciation from your kindness or support.

THANK YOU OB
THIS PLACE IS LIKE FAMILY MORE THAN MY PERSONAL ONE MOST OF THE TIME...

GOD BLESS IN THE NEW YEAR

LHR
Bump for the wise words. Will miss you, Jeff.

God Bless you Jeff and your family. You are a model of excellence, of a good man, husband and father. I always have and always will look up to you as an example to hold high. You will be missed my friend. With much love, vaya con Dios.

Just happened to be going through the Classics threads and saw this post. Jeff, aka Longhorn Realtor, is sorely missed. I kmow where he is at, and I am sure he is making something magical for the 4th. LHR, you are missed.

Happy 4th of July, everyone!

ADVERTISEMENT