ADVERTISEMENT

Masks were forced on black slaves-- masks = racism

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
"Formally, the mask was used by white masters to prevent enslaved Africans from eating sugar cane or cocoa beans, while working on the plantations, but its primary function was to implement a sense of speechlessness and fear, inasmuch as the mouth was at the same time a place of muteness and a place of torture."

Time to cancel masks because they're fuggin racist. I demand all people stop wearing masks this instant to show solidarity with the slaves from 2 centuries ago. Anyone that disagrees with my calling for banning masks will forever be labeled a racist Nazi scumbag. It's not enough to simply cancel all masks, you must actively call out all mask wearers when you see them. Get in their face. Call out their blatant support of racism. Educate those around you. Masks were used on slaves for 300 years and I refuse to continue to allow this blatant racism to continue in my country.

https://www.africavenir.org/nc/news-details/article/the-mask-remembering-slavery-understanding-trauma.html#:~:text=Formally, the mask was used,and a place of torture.

"Formally, the mask was used by white masters to prevent enslaved Africans from eating sugar cane or cocoa beans, while working on the plantations, but its primary function was to implement a sense of speechlessness and fear, inasmuch as the mouth was at the same time a place of muteness and a place of torture."

Time to cancel masks because they're fuggin racist. I demand all people stop wearing masks this instant to show solidarity with the slaves from 2 centuries ago. Anyone that disagrees with my calling for banning masks will forever be labeled a racist Nazi scumbag. It's not enough to simply cancel all masks, you must actively call out all mask wearers when you see them. Get in their face. Call out their blatant support of racism. Educate those around you. Masks were used on slaves for 300 years and I refuse to continue to allow this blatant racism to continue in my country.

https://www.africavenir.org/nc/news-details/article/the-mask-remembering-slavery-understanding-trauma.html#:~:text=Formally, the mask was used,and a place of torture.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT