ADVERTISEMENT

Mayfield crying

BS. He played well. Georgia was just more physical. I don't like Mayfield, but he is a hell of a ballplayer.

Reactions: dcervantesjr
Girl bye

26169231_10211521669740408_6123240737570316945_n.jpg

Reporter asked Kirby Smart what he said to the team in the locker room at halftime to get them ready for the second half. Kirby responded "absolutely nothing.....we just replayed the clip of Mayfield giving the slash to the throat gesture after we missed that second quarter field goal......that's it"

He really didnt say any of that......but it would've been funny lol

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
Mayfield will always be a Grade A douchebag and deserves all the crap coming his way. Just pure Karma baby! I couldn't be happier for his failure. If he were a classier person like Colt McCoy, Sam Bradford, Landry Jones, Vince Young, etc. then maybe more people would root for him. But no, he has pull stupid sh!t like the following:

1. Throat slash gesture after Georgia kicker misses FG
2. Yelling at Georgia coaches screaming "You need to get them some help" referring to the Georgia defense after OU scored to go up 31-14
3. Running to mid field and planting flag after the Ohio State game
4. Grabbing his crotch against KU
5. Asking Baylor "Who's your daddy?"
6. Running and celebrating with his windmill homo sprint after every TD pass

I wish him nothing but the worst for him in 2018. I guarantee you that he will not have any success in the NFL. He's too short and isn't intelligent enough to comprehend NFL defensive schemes.

I would have liked to see what he could do against a healthy Alabama defense. He may be lucky I don't get to find out.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Mayfield will always be a Grade A douchebag and deserves all the crap coming his way. Just pure Karma baby! I couldn't be happier for his failure. If he were a classier person like Colt McCoy, Sam Bradford, Landry Jones, Vince Young, etc. then maybe more people would root for him. But no, he has pull stupid sh!t like the following:

2. Yelling at Georgia coaches screaming "You need to get them some help" referring to the Georgia defense after OU scored to go up 31-14

I wish him nothing but the worst for him in 2018. I guarantee you that he will not have any success in the NFL. He's too short and isn't intelligent enough to comprehend NFL defensive schemes.
jerk

BS. He played well. Georgia was just more physical. I don't like Mayfield, but he is a hell of a ballplayer.

Oh stop it. You'd think the whole SEC is so physical thing would stop after Georgia had 50 points hung on them. BTW, Texas' D gave up less points in their entire game vs. OU than Georgia did in one half.

We can't overlook the play of the Georgia QB Jake Fromm. That guy is an absolute stud! Very impressed with his ball skills, poise and maturity. For an 18 year old true frosh...WOW!

He's a legit Heisman candidate next year and will be a franchise NFL QB. What a future this young man has in front of him. I'd take him over Darnold right now.

It's going to be fun to watch him develop. Amazing to think he's going to be even better next year and the next.

I had noticed that when they showed it live.
But, the ESPN crew intentionally did not replay that or talk about it.

These are legit criticisms and why people don't like him. Then he cries on tv about what he's done and saying "that's not me" and "that's not how I was raised" (how many times now?) That is you, Johnny Mayfield.

These are legit criticisms and why people don't like him. Then he cries on tv about what he's done and saying "that's not me" and "that's not how I was raised" (how many times now?) That is you, Johnny Mayfield.

Scholz he's going to get a big helping of "humble pie" when he gets to the NFL. It won't even be in a game either it will be during practice by one of his teammates.

Reactions: Drtxhorn and Scholz
ADVERTISEMENT