ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in aggy town...

Oldmanastro

Jun 18, 2015
Nicole St. just tied the aggies in the 4th. Did they never recover from last week?

They are not doing it on luck either.....they have out gained aggy

Sumlin....Remax on line 2....

Also Baylor lost to what I believe was a middle school team from San Antonio.

Things are looking up.

Poor Ag's have no quarterback. Of all people we should know what that's like. They are in for a long year.

Only question is if Sumlin is allowed to finish the season. It is going to be a long season.

Ags, I'm hearing that the coach that is being talked about amongst the aggy brass is Chad Morris. Do any of you have any insight on this? I'm hearing that when Sumlin is fired, that Morris is the guy they want to replace him.

Ags, I'm hearing that the coach that is being talked about amongst the aggy brass is Chad Morris. Do any of you have any insight on this? I'm hearing that when Sumlin is fired, that Morris is the guy they want to replace him.
Hearing the same + chip kelly.

I pray you are wrong. We don't need someone who the dipshits on Texags call Aggie Chad. We need the best coach we can buy, not someone with ties to the school. But sadly, I wouldn't be surprised.

Chip Kelly would be interesting. Chad Morris should be a kick in the nuts. Hopefully that's who you guys go with.

Doesn't Chip Kelly have a 1 year suspension to serve if he returns to college football?? The same Chad Morris who with subpar recruits scared Briles and Baylor for 3 quarters and put a beat down on Houston Cougars ? The same Morris that had Clemson offense rolling? I hope they don't get either one.

Doesn't Chip Kelly have a 1 year suspension to serve if he returns to college football?? The same Chad Morris who with subpar recruits scared Briles and Baylor for 3 quarters and put a beat down on Houston Cougars ? The same Morris that had Clemson offense rolling? I hope they don't get either one.

No it's the Chad Morris that has yet to post a winning season as a HC.

No it's the Chad Morris that has yet to post a winning season as a HC.
I think Chad Morris would be an absolute home run for A&M, which is why I am seeing several posters here saying they don't want it to happen. If A&M does come open, I think Morris is at least 1B on the list. I even think he has a clause built into his SMU contract that allows him to leave for A&M without much of a buyout.

While he hasn't posted a winning record at SMU, look at where they were prior to his arrival. They were awful and he has them on the verge of breaking through. If he makes it to a big school, look for him to dominate in state recruiting. During his time at SMU, I don't believe he has signed a player from outside the state of Texas.

How long does it take to rebuild a program that's down bubba2023?

Could take a while or maybe never because you aren't a good enough coach to do it. I would think he needs to actually rebuild the SMU program before he gets credit for doing it.

Aggys and longhorns are arguing about locker rooms in the middle of September. Has the product on the field really gotten this bad? Depressing

Good one. Just don't understand why yours are so bad. Congratulations on the new lockers though.
Joe, have you ever even set foot in our weight room? I'm positive you haven't. I've been in both recently. Both are nice but there's a reason ours is nicknamed "The Taj Mahal".

Joe, have you ever even set foot in our weight room? I'm positive you haven't. I've been in both recently. Both are nice but there's a reason ours is nicknamed "The Taj Mahal".
There used to be a serious body building gym in downtown Dallas. Can't remember the name, but I'm sure they produced some musclebound wonders. Looked like a dive from the outside.

There used to be a serious body building gym in downtown Dallas. Can't remember the name, but I'm sure they produced some musclebound wonders. Looked like a dive from the outside.

Metroflex......it's where Ronnie Coleman, Branch Warren, and Johnnie Jackson are based. The best gyms are dungeons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT