ADVERTISEMENT

Memo to Jalen Hurts....

Bruh, you're done at Alabama. That's Tua's team now. So shut up, deal with it, and please motherf*ckin goddamn please come to Austin! Lol

Why?
He can't throw the ball Down the field.

Truthfully Tua will struggle with interceptions.
UGA gameplanned for Jalen and not Tua.
That was why Tua looked like Peyton Manning last year.

Tua will throw interceptions and Saban will bench him because the most important thing for Bama is controlling the ball.

Bruh, you're done at Alabama. That's Tua's team now. So shut up, deal with it, and please motherf*ckin goddamn please come to Austin! Lol
Jalen fits Nick's system better than Tua. Ain't happening.

Why?
He can't throw the ball Down the field.

Truthfully Tua will struggle with interceptions.
UGA gameplanned for Jalen and not Tua.
That was why Tua looked like Peyton Manning last year.

Tua will throw interceptions and Saban will bench him because the most important thing for Bama is controlling the ball.

We all know Tua's gotten way too much hype for playing one half of football in a game where the defense wasn't prepared for him.

I'd take Jalen with a chip on his shoulder, an axe to grind, something to prove, over anything we have now.

Saban had his mind made up since last year's NC game that Tua was going to be the starter in 2018. He kept saying that, "it would be a competition" between Tua and Hurts, so that Hurts wouldn't transfer. Saban played Hurts and he knows that he got played.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
I read that Hurts is planning on staying at Bama this year so he can graduate in December.

Yeah he said that in the press conference where he complained about nobody talking to him. Thing is, if he plans on being a grad transfer, he'd have two years eligibility left if he sat out this season.

Jalen Hurts better go somewhere with far superior athletes than the competition. His best play was when 10 of the guys on defense got knocked on their ass, and he ran. He is J.T. Barrett but a better athlete. Great against mediocre teams, but not great against similar talent.
Saban could play me at QB and win 8 games, any D1 QB and win 10. I think Tua is his answer, because he is really only worried about Auburn & Georgia. He will just out athlete everyone else.

I’ll be interested to see how this plays out. Tua has a chance to be a stud, but he’s also the opposite of what Saban goes with at QB usually. It will be interesting to see if he can stay patient through the mistakes.

I keep seeing this about Tua not being Saban's type of QB. Not fitting his system. Who exactly are we basing this on? Are you guys saying Hurts is more Saban's type of QB? If so, exactly where do McElroy, McArron, and Coker fit in?

I keep seeing this about Tua not being Saban's type of QB. Not fitting his system. Who exactly are we basing this on? Are you guys saying Hurts is more Saban's type of QB? If so, exactly where do McElroy, McArron, and Coker fit in?
Hijo de la chingada......

Saban's system has changed over the years. It's not just "he runs a system offense"....... it's more complicated than that. He needs a QB that won't need to win a game, but also a QB that won't lose one. He relies on the D and talent AROUND the QB.

Hijo de la chingada......

Saban's system has changed over the years. It's not just "he runs a system offense"....... it's more complicated than that. He needs a QB that won't need to win a game, but also a QB that won't lose one. He relies on the D and talent AROUND the QB.

Exactly. He likes game managers. Which could fall under either athlete, or pocket passer, as long as they don't make mistakes. He's clearly used both types and developed systems around them.

So, tell me again how Tua doesn't fit his system?

Saban doesn't have a system
Saban is a DB coach.
He likes a certain type of offense and hires his OC based on this.
Saban has said that only position group he has his hands in are DBs.

Bama has a new OC this year. One promoted from within.

They want to throw the ball down field whie being able to run downhill

Something very hard to do. Tua will have issues with interceptions.
He is like a better version of Jake Coker to me

I thought Coker was vastly underrated.

Reactions: Texas008
Exactly. He likes game managers. Which could fall under either athlete, or pocket passer, as long as they don't make mistakes. He's clearly used both types and developed systems around them.

So, tell me again how Tua doesn't fit his system?

And when Tua starts flinging deep balls that get picked, saban will pull him to the side and ratchet him down. That kid is an athlete with a strong arm but he's got a gunslinger mentality (based on what we saw during the natty game). It takes a mature kid to grow out of that gunslinger mentality. So dudes can get away with it (Brett Favre) and some gunslingers can't.

Saban doesn't have a system
Saban is a DB coach.
He likes a certain type of offense and hires his OC based on this.
Saban has said that only position group he has his hands in are DBs.

Bama has a new OC this year. One promoted from within.

They want to throw the ball down field whie being able to run downhill

Something very hard to do. Tua will have issues with interceptions.
He is like a better version of Jake Coker to me

I thought Coker was vastly underrated.

Tua’s younger brother committed to Alabama and is solid commit as he wants to play on same team as his brother. If Tua does not play he has s gone this year and Little Nicky will lose his brothers committment as well. Unless Tua really blows it will be his team and Jalen will leave after December graduation.

ADVERTISEMENT