ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s Hoops: Do you care?

Jase Febres back. Him coming off the bench just gives Texas another weapon. This team can play with anyone in the country. Be interesting to see how far they can take this in to the tournament

Is it the competition, combined with our talent, because we are whopping these guys. 35-17.
Something I notice though, we really don’t even try to move the ball to a big man inside. Is it a lack of a “big” man?

Reactions: horn wild
Is it the competition, combined with our talent, because we are whopping these guys. 35-17.
Something I notice though, we really don’t even try to move the ball to a big man inside. Is it a lack of a “big” man?
I think Simms can sometimes be forgotten about because he doesn’t really demand the ball. He’s just a passive type personality so he doesn’t really get in the post and demand a touch

As your watching remember we had two talented dudes transfer lol. This team is crazy deep. K state isn’t good but still

Good teams take care of business against bad teams. I think we're a good team
If Shaka had to choose a spot in the schedule to have guys out due to Covid this next couple weeks is what he would pick. So in that sense it kind of worked out. Nice to see the guys go out and take care of things

Playing the Sooners right now. Trailing 32-30 2:44 left in 1st half.
No Shaka, no Ramey, Simms and Cunningham.

Playing the Sooners right now. Trailing 32-30 2:44 left in 1st half.
No Shaka, no Ramey, Simms and Cunningham.
Not sure why we have to play short handed but everyone else gets to call off games. Seems a little unfair.

This is bullshit. **** ou. We are probably at the point where they will make us forfeit games if we can't play. Our covid cancellations were yaken by baylor and iowa state. We had no issues then but when we do, we get ****ed over. This sucks, fire shaka.

Last edited:
This is bullshit. **** ou. We are probably at the point where they will make us forfeit games if we can't play. Our covid cancellations were yaken by baylor and iowa state. We had no issues then but when we do, we get ****ed over. This sucks, fire shaka.
Fire Shaka for what? Lol

Man these refs have taken Texas totally out of the game. Have called a dozen fouls in 4 mins. Lord let them play ref

The guys are down their coach, 3 starters and playing the refs and they are still fighting gotta respect that.

Get it close and that’s the best play with 2.3 seconds left. Holy Crap Batman!
There really aren’t too many “good” plays in college ball with 2.3 left. I’d love to see college adopt the NBA rule where you can advance the ball after timeout. That would make late game situations a lot more interesting

Reactions: diadevic
So we can beat the Horns at BB too? Maybe it won't be such a bad year after all. But since I am in Cal. probably won't get my shot before July.

Battled back? They suck! They are 5-3. There should be zero “battling back”. You think OU wants that said? Hell yes they do. Defeatist mind set. This loss should have not happened.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
**** OU. this game should never have been played. Tell the B12 that we get to take games off just like yhe other dipshit teams in the b12. Make shit up if needed.

Reactions: brushycreekhorn
Battled back? They suck! They are 5-3. There should be zero “battling back”. You think OU wants that said? Hell yes they do. Defeatist mind set. This loss should have not happened.
Ou is actually a solid team. They are 2-2 against top 10 teams this year before last night. They can beat you. Especially when your short handed and they have the refs in their pocket.

Kentucky game canceled, Wildcats cancel game and pause team activities for 48 hours due to covid 19 issues within program. Maybe they don't want to play Texas cause of their horrible losing streak.

ADVERTISEMENT