ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s Hoops: Do you care?

Kentucky game canceled, Wildcats cancel game and pause team activities for 48 hours due to covid 19 issues within program. Maybe they don't want to play Texas cause of their horrible losing streak.
That's such BS. We couldn't "postpone" our game against OU, but UK can?

Reactions: RoboCocks21
41-34 Baylor at half. Texas has to feel pretty decent considering they haven’t practiced or played in basically 3 weeks

Still trailing and I don’t see them coming back. Baylor is just really really good, and we are playing pretty decent.
Brown threw down a big time dunk, but got a T for staring down Baylor player.

Guys just ran out of gas. Deck has been stacked against them the last couple games. Maybe eventually the big 12 will give us a fair game.

Baylor was primed and played their best game of the year - 52% from downtown. Meanwhile the Horns were 3-14 free throws. There was the difference.

Baylor was primed and played their best game of the year - 52% from downtown. Meanwhile the Horns were 3-14 free throws. There was the difference.
That has to be close to a record low ft percentage for a game with 10 or more attempts. Horrid.

Reactions: diadevic
Baylor is good, really good. Texas is also a very good team. Will be interesting to see where things shake out when our guys get a chance to play a few games in a row.

Reactions: oldhorn2
Baylor is good, really good. Texas is also a very good team. Will be interesting to see where things shake out when our guys get a chance to play a few games in a row.
If Texas makes just half their free throws, and if BU hits just 40% of their 3's, which is still an outstanding percentage - UT wins the game. UT is very good and has the pieces for a deep March run - plenty of big guys and 3 guards with a lot of experience. They just ran into a buzz saw last night.

If Texas makes just half their free throws, and if BU hits just 40% of their 3's, which is still an outstanding percentage - UT wins the game. UT is very good and has the pieces for a deep March run - plenty of big guys and 3 guards with a lot of experience. They just ran into a buzz saw last night.
Shakas teams have never been mentally strong. I hope they make a deep run but it’s one of those things....I’ll have to see it to believe it.

Reactions: westx

I did like when Brown posterized number 23, too bad he wasn't that aggressive the whole game could of definitely changed more of the outcome.

I see this as a Covid impacted game. Lets see how we do against them next time out...

Reactions: westx
Texas at Okie Lite right now on ABC. Pretty even as game barely underway.

We couldn't throw a basketball into a swimming pool right now. 27% from the floor and 18% from 3 point range.

That's fvcking hideous.

ADVERTISEMENT