ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s Hoops: Do you care?

And I noticed that Baylor's game against 7th ranked TT has been postponed. That means they've postponed 2 games because of covid19 and both of them were against teams that were ranked in the top 10.

Just sayin

And I noticed that Baylor's game against 7th ranked TT has been postponed. That means they've postponed 2 games because of covid19 and both of them were against teams that were ranked in the top 10.

Just sayin

Baylor trying to stay perfect going into the tourney. They almost opted out of the big 12 tourney

Actually Baylor has had 5 games against ranked teams postponed. TX, OK, TT, and 2 games against WV all of them ranked. What gives Baylor games against KSU and ISU weren't postponed. I don't know this for a fact but somebody above posted that Baylor almost opted out of the Big XII tournament. Again why Baylor may have the best team in the country why are they trying so hard to take the easy way out?

You sound like a left coaster during the election dreaming up scenarios that are fake, and running with it. “Somebody above posted”... “why are they trying so hard...”. Maybe, just maybe, they have Covid issues. Cali you’ve been riding that covid horse for a year. You of all people should be ASHAMED for doubting the dangers of the China virus and the long term health effects that, as you say, we just don’t know. You, of all people, should be praising Baylor for putting the health of its student athletes first, instead of promoting rumor and innuendo. Shame, Cali, shame! And BTW - make sure you make the same unfounded accusation against Gonzaga - the no. 1 team in the country who canceled its game against ... Baylor.

Look Baylor probably has the best team in the country I told you that. And it's not sour grapes ok? I do know about the Big XII guidelines.

Actually Baylor has had 5 games against ranked teams postponed. TX, OK, TT, and 2 games against WV all of them ranked. What gives Baylor games against KSU and ISU weren't postponed. I don't know this for a fact but somebody above posted that Baylor almost opted out of the Big XII tournament. Again why Baylor may have the best team in the country why are they trying so hard to take the easy way out?
Right and a non con game was bagged against Gonzaga. Now individually you can give a reason for each game, but when you look at it together. Certainly seems like something is up. Definitely hasn’t been a level playing field.

You sound like a left coaster during the election dreaming up scenarios that are fake, and running with it. “Somebody above posted”... “why are they trying so hard...”. Maybe, just maybe, they have Covid issues. Cali you’ve been riding that covid horse for a year. You of all people should be ASHAMED for doubting the dangers of the China virus and the long term health effects that, as you say, we just don’t know. You, of all people, should be praising Baylor for putting the health of its student athletes first, instead of promoting rumor and innuendo. Shame, Cali, shame! And BTW - make sure you make the same unfounded accusation against Gonzaga - the no. 1 team in the country who canceled its game against ... Baylor.
Sounds like somebody is getting a little butt hurt on a plausible supposition about their favored college. Baylor needs to play ball and quit playing the COVID game. If they win great. The $240k I spent on my daughters tuition there will root hardily for their success. At least they’ll have played the game instead of hiding out.

And Id make the same accusation against Gonzaga if it were relevant Except

Gonzaga has played #3 Iowa, West Virgina, Virgina, Kansas, and a good BYU club. The Baylor game getting bagged was a one off situation. That hasn’t been the case with Baylor.

And Id make the same accusation against Gonzaga if it were relevant Except

Gonzaga has played #3 Iowa, West Virgina, Virgina, Kansas, and a good BYU club. The Baylor game getting bagged was a one off situation. That hasn’t been the case with Baylor.
EXCEPT - (a) Gonzaga backed out of playing Baylor. (b) Arizona St., a pre season top 25, backed out of playing Baylor. (c) Baylor drubbed no. 5 Illinois by 13 on a neutral court. (d) Bagged games? We already beat No. 12 UT, on the road, by 14, No. 8 OU by 15, and no. 21 Tech, on the road, by 8. Bagging games against 3 teams BU has already destroyed? I bet you and Cali have fun bouncing conspiracy theories off of each other.

The funniest thing about your argument - you are willing to give Gonzaga a pass for "bagging" its game against Baylor, justifying it with the fact that the Zags played a tough schedule. And yet -- BU is objectively considered to have played THE SECOND TOUGHEST SCHEDULE IN THE NATION. Not a top 50, not a top 10, the 2ND TOUGHEST. Go ahead and call the commissioner with your demand for an investigation.

Last edited:
Horns v Mountaineers. 2pm ABC.
Need a good showing and get on a roll before tourny.

Ramey and Jones go toe to toe in the huddle during a time out. Ramey pissed about effort on previous defense stand.
Annnnnd a 19 point lead down to 9. Back to 12.

Ramey and Jones go toe to toe in the huddle during a time out. Ramey pissed about effort on previous defense stand.
Annnnnd a 19 point lead down to 9. Back to 12.
Looked like Jones was in a little bit of pain. Hamstring, cramp or something.

I hope BBR chose not to watch this. We have given up a 19 point lead IN THE SECOND HALF and now trail by 2. Unbelievable.

super well-drawn and executed play by texas with only .3 left in game but w virginia defender rose to challenge and influenced shot just enough...plus some contact but that looked like after the ball was gone. very tough loss for horns considering the large 2nd half lead and at home

super well-drawn and executed play by texas with only .3 left in game but w virginia defender rose to challenge and influenced shot just enough...plus some contact but that looked like after the ball was gone. very tough loss for horns considering the large 2nd half lead and at home
If refs had called the same fouls on WVU that they were calling on Texas. Texas wins that by 25. Seriously go back and watch the game slowly. Watch the fouls called on UT and apply the same standard to WVU and you’ll be like holy shit

ADVERTISEMENT