ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s Hoops: Do you care?

We swept Kansas and still tied with them in conference, if we could have the ou game back with our coach out and the 19 point come back by west Virginia. Baylor still would of won the conference but we would of came in second.
Yeah that OU game shouldn’t of been played. It took Texas 3-4 weeks to get back going after basically halting for a month. Looks like they are pretty close to back though

Villanova just lost to Georgetown. That’s two bad losses in a row without Gillaespie. No way they can be a two seed. If Texas gets to the championship game they may have a case to slide in to that two spot

What say ye, do we win tonight or ney?

I’m going with yea. Hopefully the recent roll and improvements continue.

We need to pass the ball around more. We dribble, dribble, dribble, then turn it over. Hopefully, Febres can get the 3s going.

WTF is going on with. touch fouls by this officiating crew. Damn

I wouldn’t mind Shaka picking up a tech getting after the refs. Every time we play tech they are allowed to straight up mug us. We even breath on them it’s a foul

Jase Febres is going to win us a tournament game by coming off the bench and hitting a couple big 3’s

Hard fought win,. Febres made the difference. I liked what Simms showed. Cunningham with a huge takeaway at the end.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
It should be a great break. Then again, it gives 48 hours for Shaka to come up with a game plan. Advantage canceled.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Well looks like we are going to Big 12 Championship with KU done with players testing positive with Covid. Can this dream season for Shaka get any better?
I’m not sure Shaka would call this a dream season. You kinda have to wonder if teams have been honest about their Covid tests during the season. KU supposedly hadn’t had a positive test all year. Show up to a place where the conference runs the testing and they get 3 in the last 5 days. Seems a bit odd

Reactions: WRLHookem
Ok state took out Baylor, so it’s UT-Ok State for the title. Should be a fun game

Correct me if I'm wrong but TX has never won a Big XII tournament. Be a great time to start 😃

Correct. We’re 0-6 in Big 12 tournament finals.

Not nearly as big of a deal as winning the regular season Big 12 championship, but if we’re going to play in the dumb conference tournament, it would be nice to win a few.

ADVERTISEMENT