ADVERTISEMENT

MM

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
That's fine MM, I have my thoughts as you have yours, one persons senseless BS is another's truth, I won't do anymore< I am leaving it to you as I am leaving tomorrow night for Lake Caribou, lucky you I have no internet..LOL..probably be back around Oct, will chk back in, I hope all I said was wrong cause I love the Horns and I hope that all you said was right also or we gonna be in deep shit both of us, I have been spanked before MM, remember nothing personal, just Business..LOL! I really don't think what we think and our opinion will affect the outcome of Texas this yr in the least, its gotta play out by itself, Maybe I will write a book, Blood, Sweat and Longhorns...

North to Alaska!

Hook'em to all of ya on here! In 2 months ya gonna miss me!..LOL!

That's fine MM, I have my thoughts as you have yours, one persons senseless BS is another's truth, I won't do anymore< I am leaving it to you as I am leaving tomorrow night for Lake Caribou, lucky you I have no internet..LOL..probably be back around Oct, will chk back in, I hope all I said was wrong cause I love the Horns and I hope that all you said was right also or we gonna be in deep shit both of us, I have been spanked before MM, remember nothing personal, just Business..LOL! I really don't think what we think and our opinion will affect the outcome of Texas this yr in the least, its gotta play out by itself, Maybe I will write a book, Blood, Sweat and Longhorns...

North to Alaska!

Silver Alert!

Safe travels FBH!! By the time you return, Herman will have them spitting fire and flames, ready to snober-knock the Terps!!

Sounds like you finally got your calendar right. Summer Alaskan, winter Texan.

North to Alaska!

Safe travels, enjoy that cooler weather.

Sounds like you finally got your calendar right. Summer Alaskan, winter Texan.
My sons my weatherman as he lives up there now fulltime..started a sled biz, fixing sleds during off season and is swamped and making some good coin, even turning down work so that did good for him, he had to hire a guy parttime just to keep upafter the sleds come the 4 wheelers so its a vicious cycle for money..LOL!

You don't need to use MM to get ahold of me. You can just call me Micco OR Macey. Either one.:)

By the way, I've always felt it an honor that a Texas fan thought so highly of me that he put my initials at the end of his favorite team's mascot and made it his handle. And then that team's site felt the same way and made him an admin because of that.

Thanks Longhorn MM!

By the way, I've always felt it an honor that a Texas fan thought so highly of me that he put my initials at the end of his favorite team's mascot and made it his handle. And then that team's site felt the same way and made him an admin because of that.

Thanks Longhorn MM!

:D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT