ADVERTISEMENT

More Inane Imbicility from the Billious Bastards at Team Rankings

Texas008

Aug 17, 2006
Plano
susantaylorgallery.com
These misguided people continue to believe that we will lose two (2) more conference games. Their forecast includes an almost certain loss at Ames to Iowa State, and another loss to either TCU or Baylor on the road. I don't think there is a chance in hell we lose another game.

251.png

Texas Football
Predictions Update

Oct 13, 2019

After losing to Oklahoma 34-27 yesterday, Texas is now projected to finish the regular season 8-4 (6-3 Big 12).

The odds that the Longhorns end the season bowl eligible are 99%, unchanged since yesterday.

We currently rank the Longhorns as the #2 team in the Big 12 (and #18 team in the country).

Next game: Sat, Oct 19 vs. #106 Kansas. Our power ratings give the Longhorns a 99% chance to win.

Regular Season Record Projection
Current Record

Projection For Remaining Games

Projected
Final Record

4-2

(2-1 Big 12)

4-2

(4-2 Big 12)

8-4

(6-3 Big 12)

The more precise final record expectation for Texas is 8.3 wins and 3.7 losses, slightly better than the rounded projection above.

Based on our projections, the Longhorns will most likely finish the regular season either 9-3 or 8-4.

More Texas Projections | Projections For All Big 12 Teams

Remaining Games & Win Odds

Oct 19

vs. #106 Kansas

99%

Preview

Oct 26

@ #30 TX Christian

61%

Preview

Nov 9

vs. #52 Kansas St

88%

Preview

Nov 16

@ #22 Iowa State

44%

Preview

Nov 23

@ #29 Baylor

59%

Preview

Nov 29

vs. #60 Texas Tech

91%

Preview

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
A true sesquipedalian knows that bilious is spelled with one L. But @freeper will allow the spelling gaffe and I appreciate your reminding me that this word exists. ;)

You see that's your problem right there trying to use all them Big Words when something simpler and more understood will work, Bad spelling is a disease, in fact all them weird PhD's do this shit to impress students of their intelligence, which is sending the wrong message that they are Superior more than others and then they step out into the Bathroom and blow a joint and take a hit of Vodka, I recommend the book Spelling and You! clob...

You see that's your problem right there trying to use all them Big Words when something simpler and more understood will work, Bad spelling is a disease, in fact all them weird PhD's do this shit to impress students of their intelligence, which is sending the wrong message that they are Superior more than others and then they step out into the Bathroom and blow a joint and take a hit of Vodka, I recommend the book Spelling and You! clob...
Can someone translate for me?

The alliterative effect is more dramatic with 2 L's, and I claim poetic license that it looks better in prent...

But that is beside the point: What do you think about these a$$holes predicting that we will lose two more games?

Can someone translate for me?
Well I'm the first to admit that I do not possess a Ph.D but I will take a shot at it. Loosely translated, FBH says that professors are overly fond of jargon that they use to impress young minds full of mush. That said professors pretend to be virtuous pillars of the academy in front of a theater full of students, only to retreat behind the polished oak door of their office in order to enjoy a flask of Comrade Stalin's favorite adult beverage. Said beverage is complemented by a moment of communion with the Native American spirits dispossessed of this land, when our virtuous instructor engages in some herbal botanomancy of the sort favored in Berkeley and Boulder.

If my translation is correct, I have to admit, FBH is largely correct....

Well I'm the first to admit that I do not possess a Ph.D but I will take a shot at it. Loosely translated, FBH says that professors are overly fond of jargon that they use to impress young minds full of mush. That said professors pretend to be virtuous pillars of the academy in front of a theater full of students, only to retreat behind the polished oak door of their office in order to enjoy a flask of Comrade Stalin's favorite adult beverage. Said beverage is complemented by a moment of communion with the Native American spirits dispossessed of this land, when our virtuous instructor engages in some herbal botanomancy of the sort favored in Berkeley and Boulder.

If my translation is correct, I have to admit, FBH is largely correct....

That is not a bad translation, but what really scares me is the fact that I think I may agree with it.

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT