ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Inbetween (FX) on Hulu...

season 3 is most certainly not about “nothing”. Ray is changing. Meditation, hits not for-profit, connecting with his daughter, reconnecting with his dad. Not a minute is wasted in the show.

Reactions: donoseven
season 3 is most certainly not about “nothing”. Ray is changing. Meditation, hits not for-profit, connecting with his daughter, reconnecting with his dad. Not a minute is wasted in the show.

Agreed as to Season three it is getting more deep for sure. Season 1 and almost all of 2 not so much. The finale last two episodes of Season 2 is where it started to turn.

Star is Ray (Shoesmith)... Freddy is the dude he worked for (who owns the strip club). That little dude was also in Justified - can't remember his name, but he was the dude that wore the gator tooth necklace that got whacked in the last season.
Spoiler alert, lol.

Posted about this a few years ago. Perfect show.

if you want to go down an Aussie rabbit hole, watch mystery road movie, then two series, then goldstone in that order.
Just watched Mystery Road. Solid movie. Thanks for the rec

Reactions: GRight21
Sorry to hear about your friend... best wishes to you.
Thank you so much, he never met a stranger.
Me and a friend were on a bus in Indianapolis going to the final four, this guy asked us if we had a extra ticket, he went with us to 4 final fours in a row.

Thank you so much, he never met a stranger.
Me and a friend were on a bus in Indianapolis going to the final four, this guy asked us if we had a extra ticket, he went with us to 4 final fours in a row.
I love that story... those types of people are treasures. Fearless and usually the best of us. Sounds like we lost a really good one, but I'm glad you were blessed to share that friendship and create memories you will cherish through your days.

anyone watch the series finale yet…perfectly executed (in more ways than one). Show is officially in my top five. So good

Reactions: KoolMoD
Great series. It took me a minute to get into it but I thought it was really good.

The finale was greatness...just like the pretty much the entire series. best thing I've watched in years.

Reactions: KoolMoD
The series is based on a movie from 2005 called "The Magician." Same actor and character (who's also the writer). I think it's available to rent on Amazon Prime. I just blew threw the whole series in 3 days.

I always wondered about this show and finally started watching because of this thread. Holy crap! This show is amazing. Humor, violence, great characters, and I definitely never expected the emotions. My wife and son are also addicted.

Just about to start the final season.

Reactions: RioBravoHorn
I always wondered about this show and finally started watching because of this thread. Holy crap! This show is amazing. Humor, violence, great characters, and I definitely never expected the emotions. My wife and son are also addicted.

Just about to start the final season.
Final season is great, dare I say better than the second.

ADVERTISEMENT