ADVERTISEMENT

Musk making a power move to free Twitter

Yeah, not a freaking chance. 50% are bots
Exactly. The legal liabilities that would be associated with underestimating bots on that scale would be enormous. There would be suits from advertisers claiming they had been misled about how many genuine human beings were seeing their accounts. Shareholders would sue saying they had purchased shares at prices pushed artificially high by Twitter’s misstatements. This is something to keep an eye on. If there’s that many bots and lawsuits follow with viable causes of action, Twitter may need to consider bankruptcy. That would be hilarious! The ultimate winner in that scenario is Trumps Truth Social.

Exactly. The legal liabilities that would be associated with underestimating bots on that scale would be enormous. There would be suits from advertisers claiming they had been misled about how many genuine human beings were seeing their accounts. Shareholders would sue saying they had purchased shares at prices pushed artificially high by Twitter’s misstatements. This is something to keep an eye on. If there’s that many bots and lawsuits follow with viable causes of action, Twitter may need to consider bankruptcy. That would be hilarious! The ultimate winner in that scenario is Trumps Truth Social.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe in that scenario they would owe Mr. Musk a cool $1 Billion for his trouble?

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Lol. Dems everywhere shitting their pants at the thought of Orangeman being heard again
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-41billion-Tesla-CEO-offers-54-20-share.html

giphy.gif

They didn’t shit their pants?

Are you on Twitter? It’s a cesa pool. Those maniacs went berserk over this potential move.

Yes. And since we only got on it for sports & business stuff I have no crazies. Funny how that works.

Musk was the rock star of rock stars because he was making the incredible electric cars. Now that Musk has called out Biden, said he's voting Republican now, he is scum and now the enemy, and the DOJ and the SEC should launch investigations on him on possible violations of some sort.

Musk was the rock star of rock stars because he was making the incredible electric cars. Now that Musk has called out Biden, said he's voting Republican now, he is scum and now the enemy, and the DOJ and the SEC should launch investigations on him on possible violations of some sort.
Yep just like with Trump, they don't investigate a crime because there wasn't one, instead they investigate in hopes of manufacturing one.

Yep just like with Trump, they don't investigate a crime because there wasn't one, instead they investigate in hopes of manufacturing one.

The fact is, every single adult human (if investigated) would be found in violation of some crime. Every single one. Then you add money and business to it? Shit…

ADVERTISEMENT