ADVERTISEMENT

My kid's swimming clinic

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
So this last weekend I managed to get out of the trailer park and took one of my kids( I have 12) to a swimming clinic. Now this wasn't just your run of the mill clinic at your local ymca. My kid is in competitive swimming so I paid $100.00 to help get her some swimming smarts.

Now both of her regular coaches both swam in college, one at UT, not sure about the other one but I have been told the other one qualified for the olympics at one time. Regardless, they're both fairly qualified. But they brought in this guy named Josh Davis to put on this clinic. Pretty cool dude. Some of you may know or remember him from your time at Texas, he swam there in the early 90's. He ended up making the Olympics in 96' and in 2000'. He won 3 gold medals and 2 silvers, set a couple of world records.

Anyway the guy was a class act and did a great job, money well spent. He repped going to Texas so much so that I contemplated giving him an atomic wedgie with his speedo. And best of all, he lives in Oklahoma now and teaches swim at Oklahoma Christian University. These are a couple of his gold medals from Atlanta 96'
J0ayt44.jpg

Josh is a class act and an outstanding teacher. My daughter attended his clinics when she was little and fell in love with competitive swimming.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Josh is a class act and an outstanding teacher. My daughter attended his clinics when she was little and fell in love with competitive swimming.
Heck, at 48 he's still pretty dang fast. He goes to those age specific meets now and he holds several records in his age division. He put his swimming on display at the clinic racing kids several times @25 meters giving them a 5 second head start, he won every time.

Josh is a really good dude. And was a heck of a swimmer. Dude could eat too. Like, he could put it away. Bell, was one of the female swim coaches about a 9.5? If so-- I know her well.........

Josh is a really good dude. And was a heck of a swimmer. Dude could eat too. Like, he could put it away. Bell, was one of the female swim coaches about a 9.5? If so-- I know her well.........
Unfortunately there are no female coaches there, both are dudes, but good guys. It's at Das Rec. I forgot to mention I was the only dad in attendance wearing a speedo, I was trying to fit in but my daughter was mortified.

Unfortunately there are no female coaches there, both are dudes, but good guys. It's at Das Rec. I forgot to mention I was the only dad in attendance wearing a speedo, I was trying to fit in but my daughter was mortified.
I know you entire staff there. No way in hell they let you get near a speedo.

I know you entire staff there. No way in hell they let you get near a speedo.
probably for the best. Her swim is called surge aquatics I believe they lease the pool there for their lessons so it's not the actual swim staff that works there doing her lessons.

You sure it wasn’t the Borat unitard you were sporting? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: freeper
+Bell....say it aint so!!!!....my experience from cruise ships is the size of the speedo is inversely proportionate to the size of the speedo wearer....

male, female, and all the rest of the alphabet ( back in my day there were only 2 sexes) sometime get out of the pool and you think they are naked. This one lady (I think) got out of the pool and I did not think I would ever stop seeing fat....

+Bell....say it aint so!!!!....my experience from cruise ships is the size of the speedo is inversely proportionate to the size of the speedo wearer....

male, female, and all the rest of the alphabet ( back in my day there were only 2 sexes) sometime get out of the pool and you think they are naked. This one lady (I think) got out of the pool and I did not think I would ever stop seeing fat....
Yeah just think how inversely proportionate his would have been had I carried thru with the atomic wedgie. He would have basically had an eye patch shading his manhood. The rest of your post reminded me of the time one of my neighbors invited us over to a pool party she was having for the neighborhood. We get there and she's wearing a bikini and turns out she believes in the au natural look. I didn't think I would ever stop seeing hair. All the guests were like ewww.

ADVERTISEMENT