ADVERTISEMENT

My latest acquisition

Son of Wasatch

Jan 9, 2012
Sitting around yesterday reading the new, things seem a little dicey in the country so what do I do when I feel a little down?

I go to the gun store.

I have a few guns, you might say I have a lot of guns. But I thought, I don't have a semi auto shotgun. I just got my F1 AR-15 and it is as fine a rifle as I've ever fired. I was in the mood for something a little different. I had no idea what I wanted, I just knew I wanted something badass. Looking at the AK-47s and some nice 45 ACPs. Then I saw this gun, it was cheap and looked fun, My sales rep she was hot and had big chee chees so when she touched my arm while I was holding it I had to say yes.

this is the LSI Citadel Boss 25

Citadel-Boss-25-Semi-Auto-Shotgun-2.jpg

Of course I also had to buy the extra large magazine, because she said she couldn't resist a man with a huge magazine. I might regret this purchase later, but I'm taking it out to the range for a trial, or if I'm lucky some looter will stop by my house for a free trial.

I just realized something, Since the beginning of 2020 I have already purchased 1 handgun, 1 rifle and now 1 shotgun. Thank you democrats for making this all possible.

Last edited:
Let me start by saying that all my guns sank to the bottom of Canyon Lake in a tragic boating accident.

Next-- let me congratulate you on your newest addition to the family.

Lastly-- there are certain weapons with certain calibers that are essential.

5.56-- always needed
9mm-- most manufactured round (I think)
45 cal-- when you can't always T box something.
7.62 x 39-- sometimes you might have to use gun made in Mother Russia
7.62 x 51-- good from 1 to 1000 yds
12 ga-- nothing says "Jackson Pollack is back" like this.

Reactions: freeper
You know I almost bought a 7.62 Bullpup with a folding stock until I saw this one. Honestly, I think my next purchase is going to be armor. I want some level IV plates and kevlar. I'm going for the video game warrior look.

Let me start by saying that all my guns sank to the bottom of Canyon Lake in a tragic boating accident.

With the way Canyon lake is going, you should be able to walk out on the lake and find them. I'm sure Craig James is getting nervous since that is where he hid his 5 dead prostitutes.

Sitting around yesterday reading the new, things seem a little dicey in the country so what do I do when I feel a little down?

I go to the gun store.

I have a few guns, you might say I have a lot of guns. But I thought, I don't have a semi auto shotgun. I just got my F1 AR-15 and it is as fine a rifle as I've ever fired. I was in the mood for something a little different. I had no idea what I wanted, I just knew I wanted something badass. Looking at the AK-47s and some nice 45 ACPs. Then I saw this gun, it was cheap and looked fun, My sales rep she was hot and had big chee chees so when she touched my arm while I was holding it I had to say yes.

this is the LSI Citadel Boss 25

Citadel-Boss-25-Semi-Auto-Shotgun-2.jpg

Of course I also had to buy the extra large magazine, because she said she couldn't resist a man with a huge magazine. I might regret this purchase later, but I'm taking it out to the range for a trial, or if I'm lucky some looter will stop by my house for a free trial.

I just realized something, Since the beginning of 2020 I have already purchased 1 handgun, 1 rifle and now 1 shotgun. Thank you democrats for making this all possible.
If you want to go dove or duck hunting, you'll need a 2 shot magazine.

5.56-- always needed

At first I was confused until I realized 7.62 x 51 was .308.

Good list; I can't argue with it.

Ya'll spend too much money! I got my old 357 S&W Bulldog 8 shot rev and my Rem 12 ga with slugs and Buck, while ya'll trying to f^ck around with all that Star Wars shit, I woulda done got ya!..LOL

My new toy can deliver 8 blasts in less than 2 seconds. My 9mm has a 32 round clip and my new AR is delivering pings at 400 yards consistently.

What think ye?

Reactions: StrangerHorn

Next-- let me congratulate you on your newest addition to the family.

5.56-- always needed

It probably is 9mm, now, that they have re-designed the bullet to be a much better 1-shot stopper than the old bullet design. That is why you see so many handguns for sale that are .40S&W (which was the primary Law Enforcement round), until the 9 bullet redesign, because the new 9 is cheaper, less recoil, lighter weight-wise, and (supposedly) just as effective.

My new toy can deliver 8 blasts in less than 2 seconds. My 9mm has a 32 round clip and my new AR is delivering pings at 400 yards consistently.

What think ye?
how do you hide a 9mm with a 32 round clip? I found my CZ 75 Compact too big, now I carry a MP SHIELD compact with 7 round clip, single stack. If I need more than that, I need a rifle.

If you can see a sniper, he's not a very good sniper. If someone is set on doing harm to you, not much you can do to stop them. Most bad people aren't snipers, just bad, and dumb. Most bad people are more about self preservation and won't do anything unless they think they can get away with it.

Remember, this. Wolves eat sheep, not lions.

My latest is a Winchester Model 70 Tribute addition to Jack O’Connor I found locally. They were a Super Grade edition in 2012. It was just too cheap. It is in 270. I am more of a 30-06 / 308 guy but it looked so good I could not pass it up. Oh it came with a Leupold VX-6....which is nice.

I have never really warmed up to the AR15 platform since leaving the Army 25 years ago. However I am entertaining the idea of Maybe a 6.5 Grendel or 450 Bushmaster for Hogs. Any particular platform work better than the others. I had a Colt 223 and a DPMS in 308 a few years ago. I really liked the 308 but man that thing was heavy.

My latest is a Winchester Model 70 Tribute addition to Jack O’Connor I found locally. They were a Super Grade edition in 2012. It was just too cheap. It is in 270. I am more of a 30-06 / 308 guy but it looked so good I could not pass it up. Oh it came with a Leupold VX-6....which is nice.

I have never really warmed up to the AR15 platform since leaving the Army 25 years ago. However I am entertaining the idea of Maybe a 6.5 Grendel or 450 Bushmaster for Hogs. Any particular platform work better than the others. I had a Colt 223 and a DPMS in 308 a few years ago. I really liked the 308 but man that thing was heavy.

The biggest reason for purchasing an AR platform, well there are many reasons, but one of the best is the fact that you can interchange parts so easily. Two quick modifications and you can go from a .556 to a 50 Cal Beowolf in a matter of seconds.

AR platform is also easy to clean and get parts for. Then there are the accessories you can get which are also easy to find and install on your own.

Then there is the ease with which you can get ammo. Outside of 9mm and 7.62 it's probably the easiest caliber you can get.

Reactions: BOLIO

What think ye?
I think a clip holds paper together and a mag or magazine loads into an AR. Btw, AR stand for armalite--- in case anyone was about to say assault rifle.

Like i told my friend, "I think it's time to take another gun out of the safe"

Glad I'm on your side!!

300 Blackout. When you absolutely, positively, don't want to have a through and through and kill anyone else in the house.

What's a good mid priced factory built AR-15? Not looking to break the bank and am not interested in building one piece by piece either.

300 Blackout. When you absolutely, positively, don't want to have a through and through and kill anyone else in the house.

or go cheap and use a 12 ga. Remington 870 express pump with #4 or #3 buckshot.

**Warning: I am not an expert. I am good with a 12 gauge tho.. usually first to limit out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT