ADVERTISEMENT

Name my location

Belldozer1

Aug 20, 2014
Can anyone guess where I am? No Uranus jokes.
QGqgQpj.jpg

I want to say New Mexico. Crane is a good guess but I was born out near there and it's so flat, you can watch your dog run away for three days. This seems to have a different topography.

But it's green shrubs don't look like new Mexico. I'm going with somewhere west/northwest of Austin in the hill country.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Not too bad of a guess Clob. That is actually at my place in NB. I’ve been rocksawing a 6” wide, 20” deep, 1000’ trench for water at my house for the past 3 days. Rocksawing up and down steep hills isn’t necessarily fun.

Not too bad of a guess Clob. That is actually at my place in NB. I’ve been rocksawing a 6” wide, 20” deep, 1000’ trench for water at my house for the past 3 days. Rocksawing up and down steep hills isn’t necessarily fun.
Yea that doesn't sound like anything close to fun!

Clob---- still the reigning "where's waldo" champion.

Clob....if you can win a where's Waldo contest by guessing that NB is west/North west of Austin, I need to get the names and numbers of the judges for my poker night....

Clob....if you can win a where's Waldo contest by guessing that NB is west/North west of Austin, I need to get the names and numbers of the judges for my poker night....
Easy oldhorn. I got the hill country part right. But two pair still beats 3 of a kind.... right?

Man the the folks back in Oklahoma gonna envy you having running water in your mobile home.

One has to think what's next, electricity?

Man the the folks back in Oklahoma gonna envy you having running water in your mobile home.

One has to think what's next, electricity?
I’m actually working on having running water in “2” mobile homes. Next up, New tires on the roof to hold it down.

I’m actually working on having running water in “2” mobile homes. Next up, New tires on the roof to hold it down.
What bell doesn't want you to know is that that line is bringing water to his new negative edge lap pool that he just had installed.

With oil at $72, you can finally afford more than one trailer....

Wait--- is it bell that works in the oil bidness or someone else????

What bell doesn't want you to know is that that line is bringing water to his new negative edge lap pool that he just had installed.

That's the most highfalutin name I've ever heard for the toilet the dog drinks outta.

Nope, the 1 mobile home wasn't big enough anymore, needed another due to overcrowding issues. See for yourself. Here's a pic taken at Christmas, that's me far right
NsGDEeR.png

Reactions: Oldmanastro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT