ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska..

I agree. But it's funny as hell. All these teams who left the big 12 have sucked for the most part since they left. ATM had one good year . Well decent.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Missouri was fairly successful in the SEC till Pinkle left. Now not so much. It's pretty much been a disaster for the schools that left. Nebraska really has struggled since they fired solich though. I thought Riley was an odd fit there when they made the hire. Even though he was just an OC at the time I thought Scott Frost made a lot of sense for that job.

Nebraska leaving the Big 12 was the worst football decision in the history of college football. They traded in their national standing for research money.

I hope they're happy playing 2nd fiddle to tOSO, Michigan, Penn St, Michigan St and Wisconsin. They are Iowa now! Sad.

WVU will gladly fill the "we need a consistent 9-10 win team in our league" void. Hopefully last season was just the start.

Nebraska shouldn't have left. You have a good thing going where you are, and you blow it all up. That money would have still been in the Big 12 had they stayed. Other schools blame Texas for their own failings, when in reality they would all act the same as Texas has if the tables were reversed. It's natural to act in your own self interests, so Nebraska leaving was largely hypocritical considering all they accused you guys of doing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT