ADVERTISEMENT

Need filling out my bracket -1st round

westx

Dec 6, 2009
I am having a difficult time on some of my 1st round games: Any insight like bad match up for a favorite, or injuries, or depth issues would be much appreciated.

Davidson vs Iowa

Purdue vs Cinci

Okie Lite vs Oregon

NC State vs LSU

Stephen F Austin vs Utah

Providence vs Dayton

Xavier vs BYU

Davidson vs Iowa

Purdue vs Cinci

Okie Lite vs Oregon

NC State vs LSU

Stephen F Austin vs Utah

Providence vs Dayton

Xavier vs BYU

doesnt seem to matter whether it is for big money.....for me, it is for huge money involved, just like Lotto....but I win the same amount in the brackets as I do the Lotto

'Bomb...hope you're right about Providence v Dayton. The sooner the Friars beat the Flyers, the sooner Steve and Archie can start talking about a coaching move
cool0014.r191677.gif

Yeah, I don't expect Dayton to go far.

Pretty incredible what Archie has done with that team. Due to suspensions/injuries they are essentially playing with 5 players. They really don't have a big either, biggest guy they have is 6'8.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
Davidson vs Iowa

Purdue vs Cinci

Okie Lite vs Oregon

NC State vs LSU

Stephen F Austin vs Utah

Providence vs Dayton

Xavier vs BYU
Many people are very high on SFA. I don't know enough about it. I do know vegas has Utah as the favorite. I also watched on ESPNU that all commentators felt comfortable with Eastern Washington over Georgetown.

"Many people are very high on SFA. I don't know enough about it. I do know vegas has Utah as the favorite."

Very doubtful that SFA wins.

I also watched on ESPNU that all commentators felt comfortable with Eastern Washington over Georgetown.

Very doubtful that Eastern Washington wins.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"Many people are very high on SFA. I don't know enough about it. I do know vegas has Utah as the favorite."

Very doubtful that SFA wins.

I also watched on ESPNU that all commentators felt comfortable with Eastern Washington over Georgetown.

Very doubtful that Eastern Washington wins.
Makes sense. Okay, but, I am having a hard time taking off my Homer hat. Texas hasn't played well against good 3pt shooting teams. Since we have improved our 3pt shooting, I am wanting to put Texas beating Notre Dame and then to upset Kansas in the Sw16 since, I believe we are due to beat them. That would put us in the Elite 8. My mind literally doesn't let me put ND beating Texas in the second round even though it is probably what I should do.

Davidson

Cinci

Okie Lite

NC State

Utah

Providence

Ole Miss, not sure if you had to pick the play in games or not. But I had either beating Xavier.

This post was edited on 3/18 8:36 PM by OhioHorn25

This post was edited on 3/18 9:08 PM by OhioHorn25

I was the only one to turn in my bracket yesterday and the deadline is due tomorrow morning. I got lucky and got my bracket back. This time I put Xavier. Pretty funny because it will be a sign of things to come in my bracket if Ole Miss wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT