ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft starts tonight

Yep. They are on this fall’s schedule and most of there team is coming back
They lost most of their production on offense and defense. They also lost their offensive coordinator and co defensive coordinator. Will still be a tough game though. Damn sure not one I would circle as a guarantee.

They lost most of their production on offense and defense. They also lost their offensive coordinator and co defensive coordinator. Will still be a tough game though. Damn sure not one I would circle as a guarantee.
Perhaps, I read last years outlook. I thought most of there team was returning including the dual threat QB. He was good. I watched him when UTSA came ro play UTEP last year. It’s also good to see Jeff Traylor succeed. He was the only good assistant coaching hire Charlie Strong made

Perhaps, I read last years outlook. I thought most of there team was returning including the dual threat QB. He was good. I watched him when UTSA came ro play UTEP last year. It’s also good to see Jeff Traylor succeed. He was the only good assistant coaching hire Charlie Strong made
Traylor is an excellent coach. Like I said I wouldn't pencil this one in as guarantee. They are going to come in this game looking to make a name for themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT