ADVERTISEMENT

No Wonder Herman

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
Does nothing to players! This craps got to st6op!

Several former Black Iowa football players sent a letter to the university earlier this month demanding $20 million and that longtime Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz, assistant coach Brian Ferentz and athletic director Gary Barta be fired over allegations of racial discrimination during their time with the program

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/black-...rimination-chris-doyle-lawsuit-214026028.html

I'm coming to the conclusion that unless it is BLATANT racism on display----- then it's a form of reverse racism.

What I mean is-- it's like junior high. Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

I'm coming to the conclusion that unless it is BLATANT racism on display----- then it's a form of reverse racism.

What I mean is-- it's like junior high. Whoever smelt it, dealt it.
That’s exactly what it is.

giphy.gif

I'd tell them to pound sand, and your welcome for the free education, don't bother asking alumni for a job.

This has turned into a big money grab for some people. At what point do we tell them to kiss it.

Well I don't live in Iowa, and I don't have to pay their taxes to fit the bill for their PC crap so I don't care.

They didn't get a job in NFL or whatever, now new recruits are committing, another BLM scam...they keeps this shit up then no school will recruit a black player because of liability such as this....

Reactions: hookem3434
They didn't get a job in NFL or whatever, now new recruits are committing, another BLM scam...they keeps this shit up then no school will recruit a black player because of liability such as this....

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if schools decided to stop offering athletic scholarships period. In other words, pure walk on program like the Ivy League.

Then there will be no more of this crap, let the elite go pro/semi-pro and stop the hypocrisy of the student athlete. Pretty sure they can get away with it at Texas since all poor kids get a free education anyways.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if schools decided to stop offering athletic scholarships period. In other words, pure walk on program like the Ivy League.

Then there will be no more of this crap, let the elite go pro/semi-pro and stop the hypocrisy of the student athlete. Pretty sure they can get away with it at Texas since all poor kids get a free education anyways.

I can understand this. If the NFL implements a semi-pro league, I will never watch it. I can't stand the NFL as a league. It's a completely boring style of play. Ball control for 90% of the game, then they open it up if they are behind at the end. It's boring.

College teams that are 100% walk on are like adult league rec flag football. If I'm not playing on the team, I will never watch.

I can understand this. If the NFL implements a semi-pro league, I will never watch it. I can't stand the NFL as a league. It's a completely boring style of play. Ball control for 90% of the game, then they open it up if they are behind at the end. It's boring.

College teams that are 100% walk on are like adult league rec flag football. If I'm not playing on the team, I will never watch.

As opposed to the garbage we are seeing now?

ADVERTISEMENT