@outhereincali , slacker (joking)

Auburn at PSU: I will go with PSU

Va Tech at WV: Va Tech

Neb at ou: I think possibly a humiliation and a tarmac firing of Frost

Minn at Colorado: Minn

Bama at Florida: I think upset alert.

Okie Lite at Boise. Boise

ASU at BYU. BYU

Last week's game took a little bit of the wind out of the sails. I'll be back next week because we should win tonight.

The Auburn coach Bryan Harsin used to be the oc here.

I sure hope FL beats AL.

I hope you're right about every pick.

I don’t know about you guys but I have not been impressed with OU at all this year. They aren’t as explosive on offense this year as they have been in recent years.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
OU may very well beat us this year since we're not a very good team right now. But they haven't been very impressive at all. Whenever they meet an elite opponent they could very well be blown out.

Last edited:
Nebraska succeeds in not getting humiliated. They actually had a chance to win, their kicker screwed the pooch.

Reactions: diadevic
OU may very well beat us this year since we're not a very good team. But they haven't been very impressive at all. Whenever they meet an elite opponent they could very well be blown out.
Never start a post with, “We may suck but…”. When you start with that I could care less about anything else you have to say.

He doesn’t even know the rules. He was arguing with the replay guy on that 3rd down play about the spot of the ball.
Yeah because he was getting damn concerned about Florida. Bama got a few favorable calls in that game especially on some very questionable PI calls that went their way

ADVERTISEMENT