ADVERTISEMENT

Non-Texas Matchups this weekend:

westx

Dec 6, 2009
What do you think @outhereincali ? There aren't a lot of games, but these matchups are particularly interesting to me.

Tennessee at Georgia: I won't watch, but they are both undefeated and Tennessee is getting love

KSU vs TCU: I think TCU wins this one. Their QB, Duggan, showed me some toughness. Should be a fun game.

Miami vs Clemson: A lot is riding on this one. Is Miami back? Manny Diaz, D'Eriq King and Miami's defensive line is getting a lot of attention. I am guessing Miami's past greats are making "motivational rounds" to get them focused on a big win to get things back. I think Clemson takes care of business

Man this is going to be a crazy ass season it already is. Because of that I dont want to make any predictions.

Since you asked
GA
Clemson
I don't care

I may be crazy but I think Miami gives Clemson a little scare. They have looked really good the little I have watched them this year.

Man this is going to be a crazy ass season it already is. Because of that I dont want to make any predictions.

Since you asked
GA
Clemson
I don't care
Hahahahaha. Cali says "k state and Tcu can suck it"

Hahahahaha. Cali says "k state and Tcu can suck it"

I don't know what you mean clob nobody in the Big XII is worth a s***

Here's a prediction I will make. Mack is destined for big things at NC this year and in the future he has a top ten class coming in next year. The ACC is Clemson and everyone else but NC isn't in the same division as Clemson and Mack can make that division his own. As for this year they can go 11/0 the only real competition on the schedule are the golden domers.

One last prediction the Big XII and the Pac XII are in big trouble. I know we already knew that. But when tv contracts come up in 2023 the Big XII could dissolve. It's worse for the Pac XII cause theirs isn't up until 2024. Dark future indeed.

I may be crazy but I think Miami gives Clemson a little scare. They have looked really good the little I have watched them this year.
I agree with this. Miami’s defense is legit. They played well last year. Their QB cost them a lot of games last year the QB situation is fixed. I think it will be a game.

I don't know what you mean clob nobody in the Big XII is worth a s***

Here's a prediction I will make. Mack is destined for big things at NC this year and in the future he has a top ten class coming in next year. The ACC is Clemson and everyone else but NC isn't in the same division as Clemson and Mack can make that division his own. As for this year they can go 11/0 the only real competition on the schedule are the golden domers.

One last prediction the Big XII and the Pac XII are in big trouble. I know we already knew that. But when tv contracts come up in 2023 the Big XII could dissolve. It's worse for the Pac XII cause theirs isn't up until 2024. Dark future indeed.
I was simply saying that you made predictions on the other two games but you were like "fvck that" about Tcu and k state.

Will anybody here be buying into the Saban-Kiffin dealio when bama rolls into Ole Miss? Kiffin has always struck me as a “born with a silver spoon in his mouth” brat.

Will anybody here be buying into the Saban-Kiffin dealio when bama rolls into Ole Miss? Kiffin has always struck me as a “born with a silver spoon in his mouth” brat.
That’s been Kiffin’s problem. Too much way to soon. The fact is he’s one of the best recruiters in the country, and one off the best offensive minds in football. But he got an NFL head job after being a college OC, which never happens. Then he goes to coach Tennessee after one solid year USC throws him a parade. But they are in the middle of sanctions it’s not an easy job. He’s like the QB who is really talented but needs to really sit for a year, but the coach throws him in anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT