ADVERTISEMENT

Not impressed by ou

Both defenses are every bit as bad as ours. Tech wins that if bowman isn't injured.

If not for the cheap spear on bowman, ou loses. It was known that he had a collapsed lung and ou went right for it.

If not for the cheap spear on bowman, ou loses.
If Murray doesn't turn the ball over early in the game, it very well may have turned out different. Those were huge for momentum that Tech was able to capitalize on.

Irrelevant. As 2300 stated before (I think it was him), the style of offense you run is why your defense sucks. You’re going to need serious depth to have a better D with how little rest they get.
Well, we run a different offense than UT does and your defense sucks so......? And again, if you think our defense was exhausted at the beginning of the game, giving up 14 points right off the bat to Tech, I don't know what to tell you. Yes, if our team was shutting people out in the first half and then giving up 50 in the second half, I could buy that argument but no, we played some bad defense all night starting right off the bat. Fortunately we made a few stops and won.

Last edited:
I know y’all were really worried about a rematch with us and our anemic defense. Y’all have improved but the sunshine pumping about playoffs was a little premature. Will we beat WV and OSU? Idk but who knows

I know y’all were really worried about a rematch with us and our anemic defense. Y’all have improved but the sunshine pumping about playoffs was a little premature. Will we beat WV and OSU? Idk but who knows

Easy man. They just lost a really tough one today.

If not for the cheap spear on bowman, ou loses. It was known that he had a collapsed lung and ou went right for it.

Bolton told him he wishes him well after the game. But hey at least we don’t have that long haired bitch lb of yours that likes to jump on ppls heads when they are kneeling to run the clock

Well let’s hope he plays next week to kick your ass :)
Let's not forget who kicked yours. Like I said, if bowman plays the whole game ou loses. Not impressed with your team. Grier is going to carve up your d coord like a fat piggy.

Bolton told him he wishes him well after the game. But hey at least we don’t have that long haired bitch lb of yours that likes to jump on ppls heads when they are kneeling to run the clock

Did your mlb get a good turkey leg at halftime at the fair?

Last edited:

Not worried at all. Would love another opportunity to ruin Murray's bball career.

If Murray doesn't turn the ball over early in the game, it very well may have turned out different. Those were huge for momentum that Tech was able to capitalize on.

Cheap shots and poor qb play are 2 different things entirely. Murray ain't that great of a passer. He makes poor reads and forces throws. Tech made him pay just like Texas.

Cheap shots and poor qb play are 2 different things entirely. Murray ain't that great of a passer. He makes poor reads and forces throws. Tech made him pay just like Texas.
LOL at this whole post. You seem very butthurt for whatever reason. Go compare Mayfields numbers and Murray’s. Oh wait, I’m sure you thought Mayfield sucked too, Heisman trophy and No. 1 pick in the draft, be damned.Carry on.

LOL at this whole post. You seem very butthurt for whatever reason. Go compare Mayfields numbers and Murray’s. Oh wait, I’m sure you thought Mayfield sucked too, Heisman trophy and No. 1 pick in the draft, be damned.Carry on.

Fyi, you lose to texas in round 2 and there is no way your d beats Grier much less twice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT