ADVERTISEMENT

OB 24-hour Auction: Raising $ for Haruka Weiser fund (Including lunch/Franklin with the OB staff)

Franklins for $1200!
blJcJsQKQjGARx7rLGQg_Whale%20Hello.gif

How many people can winning Franklin bid bring? Meaning, wife, brother, myself and a few kids is what I'm thinking.

@Ketchum

I told a friend of mine that was with me the night in 1989 when we secured the Johnson autograph (he got Steve Walsh that night, while I got Aikman) that I'll have that memory with me forever, but that doing something good with it all these years later just feels right.

I told a friend of mine that was with me the night in 1989 when we secured the Johnson autograph (he got Steve Walsh that night, while I got Aikman) that I'll have that memory with me forever, but that doing something good with it all these years later just feels right.
I can't stand the Cowboys or Jimmy Johnson. Honestly, the only reason I am bidding on this is so that I can let you keep it. You shouldn't be giving away something like this, but I respect the hell out of you for why you are doing it.

I can't stand the Cowboys or Jimmy Johnson. Honestly, the only reason I am bidding on this is so that I can let you keep it. You shouldn't be giving away something like this, but I respect the hell out of you for why you are doing it.
Man, that's really nice of you, but I feel good about letting go of a few things for such a good cause.

That experience will mean so much to me if it helps us get to the 25K goal.

Reactions: IndianHorn
too rich for my blood, I really am a poor.

go guys!!

Hook 'EM!!

$500 for the team autographed Texans Superbowl Champions football.

Oh, wait... OK the Romo NFC Championship ball. Damn - never mind.

I'll donate $100 to the Fund if you ban Powerspread for one day. Hell, he'd probably go along with that. And i'm serious.
In fact that might raise a hell of a lot of money for you. Donations to ban the poster of your choice for the day... Would be fun too.

Offer stands.

I'll donate $100 to the Fund if you ban Powerspread for one day. Hell, he'd probably go along with that. And i'm serious.
In fact that might raise a hell of a lot of money for you. Donations to ban the poster of your choice for the day... Would be fun too.

Offer stands.
Great idea

Offer stands.
Day of your choice?

Reactions: drunk randoke

Offer stands.
I'll pay money to kick @jshorn out of OB

After years of begging my mom to get me a subscription to SI, she finally caved, and the first issue I ever got was the one with Jimmy on the cover, along with my VHS of Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers. Still have both!

ADVERTISEMENT