ADVERTISEMENT

OB Auction No.3: Raising $ for Haruka Weiser fund (5 new items - NBA Playoff Package with McComas)

Ketchum

Resident Blockhead
Staff
May 29, 2001
With the $10K+ raised in the first two day of the silent auctions, we've pushed our total donations to the Haruka Weiser fund to beyond $20,000 with four more days of auctions to go.

Seriously, B-R-A-V-O. Ooooooh, but we've have more.

REMINDER: ALL PROCEEDS go to the Weister fund. All of it.

So, here we go. Here's a list of the next five items.

1. NBA Playoff Package Via Ticket City With McComas (High Bid is $3000 by @HLG73027)

Our Orangebloods brothers over at TicketCity have donated four tickets to an NBA playoff game involving the Spurs and/or the Rockets. It'll be you and two friends, along with Dustin McComas and the hope is that the tickets will be to a second round match-up between the Spurs/Rockets. After the bid is over, we'll work with you to figure out which city you prefer to see the games in and we'll discuss whether you prefer a first round match-up game or whether you want to wait and see if the Rockets/Spurs series is your Huckleberry. Bottom line... it's be your chance to see a great game and pick McComas' brain for several hours.

2. An autographed Jordan Speith golf ball. (High Bid is $400 by @LonghornBuc )

Donated by Orangebloods subscriber @tldmd, this one's pretty simple. It's an autographed ball from one of the world's top golfers/young Longhorn legends.

expojxtvn2ezzqlfurzn

3. Round of Golf at Austin Country Club after the completion of the WGC Dell Match Play. (High Bid is $250 by @ScoutMLM )

This is a golfer's dream come true. It's a round of golf at Austin Country Club shortly after the completion of the WGC Dell Match Play to test your skills against the top 64 players in the world. The highest bidder will play ACC the week of April 3rd or April 10th, in the afternoon Tuesday through Friday (not weekends), with lunch and booze included. This is your chance to use spectator standings as backboards and the free drops associated with hitting them, only to be humbled by putting on the greens. The highest bidder will work through Ketch to find a mutual time that works. Take dead aim on this auction item!

4. I O Ranch Lamb Grilling Package (High Bid is $1000 by @BGumble)

ptraqs1lwqj5goasdiav

5. An autographed photo of Willie, DKR and Ben. (High Bid is $750 by @ddengr)

Donated by an Orangebloods subscriber, it's a 13X15 photo of these three Texas giants, signed by all three. I have to think this is one of the rarer items that we've put up for auction.

cs4145kdqnou3dp2tpqv

You have 24 hours to enter your bids. We'll unveil five more items tomorrow at noon when this round concludes.

Last edited:
In before the quips about frenched sheep.

$100 for the Speith Golf Ball

$100 for the DKR, Willie and Ben photo

Last edited:
Curious to see what the NBA Package via TicketCity goes for.

The tickets alone are probably worth $150-200... at least.

With the $6300 raised in the first two day of the silent auctions, we've pushed our total donations to the Haruka Weiser fund to beyond $20,000 with four more days of auctions to go.

Seriously, B-R-A-V-O. Ooooooh, but we've have more.

REMINDER: ALL PROCEEDS go to the Weister fund. All of it.

So, here we go. Here's a list of the next five items.

1. NBA Playoff Package Via Ticket City (with McComas as your hoops guide)

Our Orangebloods brothers over at TicketCity have donated four tickets to an NBA playoff game involving the Spurs and/or the Rockets. It'll be you and two friends, along with Dustin McComas and the hope is that the tickets will be to a second round match-up between the Spurs/Rockets. After the bid is over, we'll work with you to figure out which city you prefer to see the games in and we'll discuss whether you prefer a first round match-up game or whether you want to wait and see if the Rockets/Spurs series is your Huckleberry. Bottom line... it's be your chance to see a great game and pick McComas' brain for several hours.

2. An autographed Jordan Speith golf ball.

Donated by Orangebloods subscriber @tldmd, this one's pretty simple. It's an autographed ball from one of the world's top golfers/young Longhorn legends.

expojxtvn2ezzqlfurzn

3. Round of Golf at Austin Country Club after the completion of the WGC Dell Match Play.

This is a golfer's dream come true. It's a round of golf at Austin Country Club shortly after the completion of the WGC Dell Match Play to test your skills against the top 64 players in the world. The highest bidder will play ACC the week of April 3rd or April 10th, in the afternoon Tuesday through Friday (not weekends), with lunch and booze included. This is your chance to use spectator standings as backboards and the free drops associated with hitting them, only to be humbled by putting on the greens. The highest bidder will work through Ketch to find a mutual time that works. Take dead aim on this auction item!

4. I O Ranch Lamb Grilling Package

ptraqs1lwqj5goasdiav

5. An autographed photo of Willie, DKR and Ben.

Donated by an Orangebloods subscriber, it's a 13X15 photo of these three Texas giants, signed by all three. I have to think this is one of the rarer items that we've put up for auction.

cs4145kdqnou3dp2tpqv

You have 24 hours to enter your bids. We'll unveil five more items tomorrow at noon when this round concludes.
$500 for Willie/Darrell/Ben

That hoops package is awesome, even if you do have to put up with @DustinMcComas for a while.

@Ketchum said its me and two friends...What Dustin doesn't know is that he's going to have to be hanging with me and my wife and 12 year old son.

I feel sorry for Dustin in this case. Because while my wife, bless her heart, is amazingly sweet and hot as balls (not so humble brag), she also cusses like a sailor and is a rabid Rockets fan that would just as soon cut a spurs fan as she would interact politely at a playoff game between the two.

While my son may not cut you yet..its not pretty either. Cant wait to see how high I have to bid on this one!

@Ketchum said its me and two friends...What Dustin doesn't know is that he's going to have to be hanging with me and my wife and 12 year old son.

I feel sorry for Dustin in this case. Because while my wife, bless her heart, is amazingly sweet and hot as balls (not so humble brag), she also cusses like a sailor and is a rabid Rockets fan that would just as soon cut a spurs fan as she would interact politely at a playoff game between the two.

While my son may not cut you yet..its not pretty either. Cant wait to see how high I have to bid on this one!

Sorry? I'm a Rockets fan. Cussing encouraged. Time to get shit done, James Harden!

$1200 for the NBA playoff package just because Spurs > Rockets. I might ask permission to bring your wife @austex24!

Speith's balls for $400 Alex

Does that have any kind of certificate of authenticity?

Speith's balls for $400 Alex

Does that have any kind of certificate of authenticity?
No, the guy who who is making the donation has a lot of Speith stuff through his brother, but there's is no certificate of authenticity. If there were any issues at all, I would pay to have it replaced myself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT