ADVERTISEMENT

OB Auction No.3: Raising $ for Haruka Weiser fund (5 new items - NBA Playoff Package with McComas)

How hard would it be to complete the foursome with 3 more players of buyer's choice? If we can't complete foursome who would be playing with? Winner of the tournament?
hard because of limited guest policy around tournament.

Haha, as do I. They usually come through.

I like your spirit, Spurs fan or not.

@Ketchum 2600

If it's any consolation, my ex wife is a Mavs fan and hates the Spurs. Two years ago, in the first round, the Spurs and Mavs played. We had seats right next to the visitors bench, on the floor. She wore a Spurs jersey for some some reason. I think her shirt ripped on something, I forget. So we got her a Spurs jersey.

Cuban was a few seats away and she got a picture with him in her Spurs jersey. For the photo, he tried to cover the Spurs logo and got some boob action. It was a funny mess. She was trying to explain she was a Mavs fan, but he wasn't buying it at all. The Mavs handed the Spurs their worse playoff loss ever that night. She was high giving Cuban during the game. It was a good time.

Oh, let's go ahead and run it up to $2,700.

If it's any consolation, my ex wife is a Mavs fan and hates the Spurs. Two years ago, in the first round, the Spurs and Mavs played. We had seats right next to the visitors bench, on the floor. She wore a Spurs jersey for some some reason. I think her shirt ripped on something, I forget. So we got her a Spurs jersey.

Cuban was a few seats away and she got a picture with him in her Spurs jersey. For the photo, he tried to cover the Spurs logo and got some boob action. It was a funny mess. She was trying to explain she was a Mavs fan, but he wasn't buying it at all. The Mavs handed the Spurs their worse playoff loss ever that night. She was high giving Cuban during the game. It was a good time.

Oh, let's go ahead and run it up to $2,700.

That my friend is great stuff!

1. NBA Playoff Package Via Ticket City (with McComas as your hoops guide) (High Bid is $2700 by @HLG73027)

2. An autographed Jordan Speith golf ball. (High Bid is $400 by @LonghornBuc )

3. Round of Golf at Austin Country Club after the completion of the WGC Dell Match Play. (High Bid is $250 by @ScoutMLM )

4. I O Ranch Lamb Grilling Package (High Bid is $400 by @hook_em27)

5. An autographed photo of Willie, DKR and Ben. (High Bid is $750 by @ddengr)

Reactions: ddengr
@HLG73027

Don't worry Dustin, I promise you he won't beat me by $500.00.

He's going to be doing good to get the tickets at all. :)

Lol, love it. Let's settle it tonight. If you're going to do the 11:59:59 thing, I'm probably hosed. No way I'll be able to remember that tomorrow. I lost out on Alex's FF package like that today.

Reactions: rgvsarrman88
Lol, love it. Let's settle it tonight. If you're going to do the 11:59:59 thing, I'm probably hosed. No way I'll be able to remember that tomorrow. I lost out on Alex's FF package like that today.

Fantasy football package nothing...I lost out on Pluckers because the piece of shit rivals software wouldn't let me post twice in the same minute.

I wouldn't be outbidding you tonight/tomorrow had I won that Lol!

Reactions: cordpetee
Dance off!

Freaking love it that idea Ketch!

MV5BMTQzNTkwODIzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY2MzAwMQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR104,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Reactions: daflonghorn
1. NBA Playoff Package Via Ticket City (with McComas as your hoops guide) (High Bid is $3000 by @HLG73027)

2. An autographed Jordan Speith golf ball. (High Bid is $400 by @LonghornBuc )

3. Round of Golf at Austin Country Club after the completion of the WGC Dell Match Play. (High Bid is $250 by @ScoutMLM )

4. I O Ranch Lamb Grilling Package (High Bid is $1000 by @BGumble)

5. An autographed photo of Willie, DKR and Ben. (High Bid is $750 by @ddengr)

Combined Day Three total: $5400

Last edited:
No, the guy who who is making the donation has a lot of Speith stuff through his brother, but there's is no certificate of authenticity. If there were any issues at all, I would pay to have it replaced myself.
I think you might have missed the humor

Logged back in to see if my $1200 NBA playoff bid was still competitive or if I needed to rebid a little higher. Amazed to see it at @HLG73027 at $2700. Great job guys! Also happy to see a Spurs fan winning. Hate to @austex24 ruin the occasion rooting for the Rockets!

If I win, it's unlikely I'll be able to go. So here's the deal, if I can't make it to the game, I'll pass the tickets to you. I'm gone a month at a time and home for a week or so. Without knowing the game date or series makes it hard for me to schedule.

If I win, it's unlikely I'll be able to go. So here's the deal, if I can't make it to the game, I'll pass the tickets to you. I'm gone a month at a time and home for a week or so. Without knowing the game date or series makes it hard for me to schedule.
Holy sh!+!!! I don't know how to thank you enough, but the offer is too much. If it comes to this, I suggest spreading the three tickets amongst three different OB members (I'll gladly take one). This is a community and I prefer sharing the experience with others. My only request is all Spurs fans and no @PowerSpread. That said, I hope you can go if you are dropping this much coin for such a great cause. Thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT