ADVERTISEMENT

OB Auction No.3: Raising $ for Haruka Weiser fund (5 new items - NBA Playoff Package with McComas)

Holy sh!+!!! I don't know how to thank you enough, but the offer is too much. If it comes to this, I suggest spreading the three tickets amongst three different OB members (I'll gladly take one). This is a community and I prefer sharing the experience with others. My only request is all Spurs fans and no @PowerSpread. That said, I hope you can go if you are dropping this much coin for such a great cause. Thank you!

That's an even better idea. None of my friends would understand the whole Orangebloods thing. If I win, and can go, we can add one more Spurs fan to further add to DM's misery.

That's an even better idea. None of my friends would understand the whole Orangebloods thing. If I win, and can go, we can add one more Spurs fan to further add to DM's misery.

That's a horrible idea. I think you should include at least 2 rockets fan. That way we get a better follow up the next day here!

And if I don't win I recuse myself from the spoils.

But don't be so sure it's sewed up. I've got a plan.

I will say if I win... @batcity you will be included.

It won't last...hopefully!
tumblr_n1gsqdvuHM1qkxdevo8_r1_250.gif

That's a horrible idea. I think you should include at least 2 rockets fan. That way we get a better follow up the next day here!

This is awesome. I will definitely be dressed in silver & black though!

Reactions: ATXunited

Fair enough. But, if your plan is waiting until the last second, that's gonna blow. I'm slammed tomorrow. I'll be in the middle of nowhere tomorrow, near Keene, North Dakota. I get spotty reception there and no idea if I'll have cell service.

I'll be in the middle of nowhere, in North Dakota tomorrow. Not sure if I'll have service. So, in that case, I'll make it a lil more painful. Bidding against myself here, but I'll raise it to $3,000.

Last edited:
Fair enough. But, if your plan is waiting until the last second, that's gonna blow. I'm slammed tomorrow. I'll be in the middle of nowhere tomorrow, near Keene, North Dakota. I get spotty reception there and no idea if I'll have cell service.

I'll be in the middle of nowhere, in North Dakota tomorrow. Not sure if I'll have service. So, in that case, I'll make it a lil more painful. Bidding against myself here, but I'll raise it to $3,000.
Damn, I love you.

What are you doing in Dakota country??

Damn, I love you.

What are you doing in Dakota country??[/QUOTE

Part owner in a service company, servicing the O&G industry.

I may reach out to @Longhorn Babe and get her to bid on my behalf tomorrow. Maybe she can slip in the system and temporarily ban a certain poster for a few minutes. I heard a rumor that she know a guy with access to this site.

Part owner in a service company, servicing the O&G industry.

I may reach out to @Longhorn Babe and get her to bid on my behalf tomorrow. Maybe she can slip in the system and temporarily ban a certain poster for a few minutes. I heard a rumor that she know a guy with access to this site.
You can also just reach out to me via pm. ;)

Ketch, always have a hard time with paypal but will figure it out (They always seem to decline credit any card I have). Put me down for 1K for the lamb and change my user name to BGumble.

Thanks!

You are officially a made man from here going forward. Good on you @BGumble

This is awesome. I will definitely be dressed in silver & black though!
If I win, it's unlikely I'll be able to go. So here's the deal, if I can't make it to the game, I'll pass the tickets to you. I'm gone a month at a time and home for a week or so. Without knowing the game date or series makes it hard for me to schedule.
Damn what an offer. @batcity you know I'd love to go with you :D.

@HLG73027 UNCLE...I can't go north of 3k. That was my magic number and you nailed it.

Good on you sir! Well done! If you ever find yourself back in Austin, look me up and I'll buy you a beer.

Cheers!

Reactions: cordpetee
How is there going to be a 2nd round playoff matchup between the Spurs and Rockets? Are the Rockets going to slide down into the 4-5 seed?

How is there going to be a 2nd round playoff matchup between the Spurs and Rockets? Are the Rockets going to slide down into the 4-5 seed?
Might be Warriors/Rockets or Spurs/whoever...

Havent read the whole thread...sorry for question... golf for 1? Who do you play with?

ADVERTISEMENT