ADVERTISEMENT

OB Auction No.4: Raising $ for Haruka Weiser fund (I'll clean your house + OB Letter jacket)

Ketchum

Resident Blockhead
Staff
May 29, 2001
1. Your chance to be a star on the Orangebloods Podcast ($100 via @FIL)

The winner gets his or her choice of the day this year they want to be on the Podcast. It can be the post-USC or Post-OU game podcast. It can be signing day. It can be whenever they want. Regardless of choice, the winner will not only join the Orangebloods team for an entire podcast, but I will give them a full 15-minute segment where they can rant and say anything they want... within reason.;)The bottom line is that if you've ever wanted to be a star, we want to make you one. Who knows, maybe this is just the platform needed to launch a new career!

2. Five Orangebloods lifetime subscriptions. ($1100 via @tjhorn92 )

It's real simple. You never have to pay your yearly dues again. Oh, and neither do the four friends/family members that you choose to give the other four subscriptions to. Considering some of you have been here for more than a decade, this could be the gift that pays for itself over time.

3. The Geoff Ketchum Cleaning Experience ($1000 via @FIL)

Inspired by Jimmy Garvin having to be David Von Erich's Valet For the Day back in the day. For three hours or however long it takes, I will join a cleaning crew in cleaning your house from top to bottom. Or I will work on your farm. Dishes. Toilets. Lawn Mowing. Bottom line - you get me for three hours to do all of your dirty work. Oh, and I might just record it so that you can relive bossing me around for the rest of your life.

4. A custom-made Orangebloods.com letter jacket. ($700 via @soman1972 )

The dream is finally coming true. The winning bigger gets a custom-made Orangebloods.com letter jacket. You'll get your name on the back and you'll have some final say in the customization of the jacket, but the bottom line is that you'll have a chance to have something that no other Orangebloods family member has ever possessed.

We're having a mock up of a potential jacket being made right now, but just imagine...

swspbrinwcd43nxxbonh

5. 2006 Texas/USC Framed/Matted Panoramic Print ($400 via @stevers63 )

Once again, this comes from my private collection of memorabilia that I have collected from over the years. This print from the Rob Arra collection measures at 13½" x 39" and is matted and framed in a way that perfectly captures that magic from the night that Vince Young and Co. led the Longhorns to all-time greatness.

(Note: I'm working on getting a picture of my framed print, but this is a copy of the picture).

longhornsmess06ei-1.jpg

You have 24 hours to enter your bids. We'll unveil five more items tomorrow at noon when this round concludes.

Geoff K

Last edited:
3. The Geoff Ketchum Cleaning Experience

$250 for the Ketch cleaning service!

Edit for being out of area.

Last edited:
4. A custom-made Orangebloods.com letter jacket. - $200

5. 2006 Texas/USC Framed/Matted Panoramic Print - $200

Question is 3. The Geoff Ketchum Cleaning Experience this only in Austin or does The Geoff Ketchum Cleaning Experience travel to a city near you?

I have to think this is the day of auctions that is perfect for those that hate me.:eek:

Reactions: daflonghorn
Wow Ketch! You are opening yourself to who knows what from some of the people you have rubbed the wrong way over the years with this one. Better bring along some back up in case things go awry, I'm thinking Misery type stuff.

4. A custom-made Orangebloods.com letter jacket. - $200

5. 2006 Texas/USC Framed/Matted Panoramic Print - $200

Question is 3. The Geoff Ketchum Cleaning Experience this only in Austin or does The Geoff Ketchum Cleaning Experience travel to a city near you?
yup, within 250 miles of a three-hour-ish car ride.

Wow Ketch! You are opening yourself to who knows what from some of the people you have rubbed the wrong way over the years with this one. Better bring along some back up in case things go awry, I'm thinking Misery type stuff.
for a great cause, though... I have two-year twins. I could work inside a sewer for hours and it would be just like my normal day.

ADVERTISEMENT