Offical Texas vs West Texas Chlamydia game thread

KChorn11

Oct 26, 2019
Manny Diaz has Miami playing well. Laying a whipping on FSU. They played hard last year just didn’t have a QB. Got that solved with King

Reactions: clob94

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Manny Diaz has Miami playing well. Laying a whipping on FSU. They played hard last year just didn’t have a QB. Got that solved with King
Miami's defensive line might be the best D line in the country.

KChorn11

Oct 26, 2019
Miami's defensive line might be the best D line in the country.
Yep. Their defense the last couple years has played like you’d expect a Miami defense to play.
Rhett Lashley was a smart hire at OC as well.
Miami/ Clemson next week the first marquee game of the college football season. The ACC is a sneaky good conference this year.

Drtxhorn

Feb 13, 2016
San Antonio
I just tuned in to the Baylor/KU game and I see Charlie Brewer is still playing. I thought he graduated. Baylor is going to be tough.

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
A few thoughts. I had to work so I only saw the highlights. But whenever we play at TT it's always a war. I don't remember blowing them out up there. The last 3 games up there we had to outscore them and win late and this year was no different.

This is the season of the covid. Good teams are not going to get organized and will disappoint. And inferior teams will catch fire and have good years.

KSU can't hold a double digit lead at home in the 4thq against Arkansas St but can come from behind by 21 to win at OK.

And ISU gets thumped at home by LA but goes to TCU and unless I'm mistaken they never trailed. And now LA is ranked.

Go figure.

We just came off the worst decade in the history of TX fb. One of those embarrassing moments was TCU. At the time the SWC disbanded TX had beaten TCU 28 out of 29 games. Since they joined the Big XII they are 6/2 against us. We need to step on those cockroaches and not let up this Saturday.

And I think it's great that the Big X is going to have a season. They start next month. And in case you didn't hear the Pac XII is going to have a season now to they start in Nov.

And this isn't just great it's spectacular. America needs fb more than ever this year. We've been stopped by the coronavirus but a fb season where is everyone is playing is desperately needed by everyone. It's the true American pastime now.

Some random thoughts from the most beloved poster on this board.

2300 Nueces

Sep 27, 2015
The Fatterson's are coming to town. We owe them. Gonna strut through Ft Worth with some Longhorn gear this week. Should be fun.

Reactions: okiehorn

Latest posts