ADVERTISEMENT

Offical Texas vs West Texas Chlamydia game thread

Bubble screen bubble screen bubble screen and now fourth and goal.

We got a gift on that offside call and Sam cashes in.

Can we stop with these bubble screens. Looking a little too much like Tim Beck for my taste

Tech made our defense look like doo doo on that series. Too easy.

Tech has had a prolific offense for 10+ years. The people on here calling for a blowout with Tech scoring 3 or 13 points were hilarious.

Nope. No band allowed. I know one of the music department heads. She said the kids are PISSED.
I had a feeling....Couple of my former students drove down from Tortilla Flats for our game last night. Said they couldn't score tickets....

Reactions: westx
Very nice catch by Moore from a dumb pass by Sam into double coverage.

Sam is going to be a front runner for the Heisman. Question will be can the rest of the team and coaching staff step up to get him the big wins against OU and in to the conference title game

Well that is fortunate for us. Thank you for correcting our stupidity Chris Brown.

Tech has had a prolific offense for 10+ years. The people on here calling for a blowout with Tech scoring 3 or 13 points were hilarious.
But they shouldn't be running stride for stride with us. Our secondary doesn't seem to have improved very much. Yes, cris just picked off a pass but that was a wing and a prayer pass that he walked under. Sam has made a couple of questionable throws and is WR has bailed him out.

We've run about a half dozen bubble screens to this point, and yes, we are getting some yardage out of them, but a good team with speed will smother that play.

The line needs to start coming off the ball and opening holes. This titty fight zone blocking is too soft to wear teams out in the second half.

Sam is clearly the best athlete on the field---- and he's a QB.

ADVERTISEMENT