ADVERTISEMENT

Offical Texas vs West Texas Chlamydia game thread

But they shouldn't be running stride for stride with us. Our secondary doesn't seem to have improved very much. Yes, cris just picked off a pass but that was a wing and a prayer pass that he walked under. Sam has made a couple of questionable throws and is WR has bailed him out.

We've run about a half dozen bubble screens to this point, and yes, we are getting some yardage out of them, but a good team with speed will smother that play.

The line needs to start coming off the ball and opening holes. This titty fight zone blocking is too soft to wear teams out in the second half.

Sam is clearly the best athlete on the field---- and he's a QB.

Yes. Our Oline is once again being very underwhelming.

But they shouldn't be running stride for stride with us. Our secondary doesn't seem to have improved very much. Yes, cris just picked off a pass but that was a wing and a prayer pass that he walked under. Sam has made a couple of questionable throws and is WR has bailed him out.

We've run about a half dozen bubble screens to this point, and yes, we are getting some yardage out of them, but a good team with speed will smother that play.

The line needs to start coming off the ball and opening holes. This titty fight zone blocking is too soft to wear teams out in the second half.

It’s the 2nd game of the season and we have put up 24 points in a quarter and a half. Maybe chill the F out...

Reactions: q1w2e3
It’s the 2nd game of the season and we have put up 24 points in a quarter and a half. Maybe chill the F out...
Obviously I'm not worried about scoring points. I'm worried about stopping the other mother fvckers from scoring points.

We do not excel at this.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Take away Sam's scrambles, and UT's rushing games sucks. Special teams not far behind.

I think you are going to see a lot of close games and upsets early in the season with very little practice for anyone and in some cases new coaches and coordinators

Reactions: q1w2e3
Finally. D makes a play.

Special teams is going to get a talking to.

One of our DBs just got run down by a Tech Olineman. Let that sink in for a minute.

Obviously I'm not worried about scoring points. I'm worried about stopping the other mother fvckers from scoring points.

We do not excel at this.
It’s a brand new scheme and only 1 non conference game. Like I said chill out. They are making some plays. We knew we weren’t going to shit Tech out.

White boy also needs a haircut.

I agree with Freeper. The O line needs to step it up.

I think you are going to see a lot of close games and upsets early in the season with very little practice for anyone and in some cases new coaches and coordinators
yup. Combine that with Covid and teams (like Tech) with literally not a normal practice since 2019 then you get an even more weird first few weeks.

tech has legit offensive weapons some of which have already torched UT last season. To think with finally their stud QB they are going go to not give UT a run is clueless

yup. Combine that with Covid and teams (like Tech) with literally not a normal practice since 2019 then you get an even more weird first few weeks.

tech has legit offensive weapons some of which have already torched UT last season. To think with finally their stud QB they are going go to not give UT a run is clueless
Houston Baptist must be Fo real.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Oh my dear god the special teams is a fvcking clown show.

Let's blame covid for our inability to field punts.

Reactions: brushycreekhorn
Oh my dear god the special teams is a fvcking clown show.

Let's blame covid for our inability to field punts.
This is why I don’t buy Tom Herman has a big time coach. Teams lack discipline. When you watch the Saban, belichek, Meyer type teams they are all solid on special teams.

Reactions: brushycreekhorn
ADVERTISEMENT