ADVERTISEMENT

Offical Texas vs West Texas Chlamydia game thread

I did not realize that Texas tech just scored the most points against any UT team than any other tech team.

Another Tom Herman land mark achievement.

I did not realize that Texas tech just scored the most points against any UT team than any other tech team.

Another Tom Herman land mark achievement.
Well now he has another achievement for his resume....

Can't block. Can't tackle. Stupid penalties. Can't stop a team that barely beat HBU last week. Embarrassing is an understatement!

Reactions: freeper
Poor tackling. Sure sign that you're not tough and mentally ready to play 365 days a year. On the bright side, it looks like we're going to have a new coach next year.

I don't there will be much social distancing happening in Lubbock tonight. Expect a spike in the Coronaflu in about 2-3 weeks.

We scored 48. Golf claps all around.

In any rational world, if you score 49 points and can't win a game, you're fvcking terrible.

We are fvcking terrible.

Since the team is so "woke", perhaps they should adopt a new motto....In that spirit I suggest the title of a book written by African revolutionary Franz Fanon:

"The Wretched of the Earth"

Welp Tommy, I say Tommy because you sure as hell haven't been Thomas or even Tom today--- you might be coaching for your job today. This could be the game that starts the downward spiral or keeps the wolves at bay.

Whatcha gone do?

Since the team is so "woke", perhaps they should adopt a new motto....In that spirit I suggest the title of a book written by African revolutionary Franz Fanon:

"The Wretched of the Earth"
A colonialism book without pictures to color? Do we have any kids smart enough to finish that book?

Fvcked around and got back in this. I've officially seen it all.

40 seconds defense. We've got the best Kicker in the conference. Just get us to overtime.

You were saying?
Ok, ok. Sorry, I was out to dinner for my daughters 16th. I’m stunned. I’m disappointed. I still stand by the over reaction at the time, when we were winning. No excuse for what has happened since then.
I see we just tied it. At this point, get the win and go home.

I'm firing up my PlayStation after this and playing NCAA football 2010. Gotta see if I can score as many points on that as we gave up today.

Ok, ok. Sorry, I was out to dinner for my daughters 16th. I’m stunned. I’m disappointed. I still stand by the over reaction at the time, when we were winning. No excuse for what has happened since then.
Happy sweet 16. I hope that new corvette you had to buy her didn't cost you an arm and a leg.

In a brief synopsis, the status quo for this team is still firmly in place.

Something you have to understand astro-- you can see all the tiny little minutiae building during the early parts of a game that are going to play a much larger role as the game goes on. It's little bitty things. Most people see the minor stuff that helps to lead to momentum shifts etc-- but it's those little things that set off alarm Bells in my head.

I'm not the only person that sees these tiny little things. Some people may see it as my being critical of the team-- but it's not about that. It's recognizing the patterns of minute little mistakes that have become the norm under Herman and his staffs. And when those little things show up in a game, it's almost like a butterfly beating its wings in Africa. At some point that hurricane hits our coast. I just see it coming earlier than some folks.
And when you keep seeing the SAME tiny mistakes over and over and over for years, and nobody is coaching those mistakes, teaching kids to clean them up, invariably they rear their head later in the game.

We are still making those same tiny mistakes early on that end up putting us in sh!t situations like this.

ADVERTISEMENT